Windows 10: Not working HP F2280

Discus and support Not working HP F2280 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not working HP F2280 in last win 10 version 20h2. Installed The last hp drvers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sigitasstalmokas, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Not working HP F2280

Not working HP F2280 in last win 10 version 20h2. Installed The last hp drvers.

:)

sigitasstalmokas, Jan 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 21, 2021
  3. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

Thanks for the suggestion. For reference (for people coming after me trying to find a solution), the steps Lee is suggesting are as follows:

• Device Security > Security Processor Details > Security Processor Troubleshooting > Clear TPM
    Appreciate the help, Lee, but resetting the TPM using the process above didn't work. All it did was make me reset my PIN and sign in again via my Microsoft account. As I mentioned in my initial post, I have an HP Spectre
    x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx, so I've been using the drivers found here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-13-ae000-x360-convertible-pc/16779579

Also as I mentioned, the latest drivers are installed - that's always my first go-to solution (other than turning it off and on again! Not working HP F2280 :) ).

Any other suggestions?

MarshallHunt25, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Not working HP F2280

HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING Not working HP F2280 :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultNot working HP F2280 :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Not working HP F2280

1. Not working HP F2280 - Similar Threads - working F2280

2. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  3. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  4. EgisTec Touch Fingerprint Sensor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EgisTec Touch Fingerprint Sensor not working: Hello,I noticed recently that, for some reason, my computer is not allowing me to log in using my fingerprint anymore. I checked my device manager and saw that the Biometrics devices were not showing up. I then went to View -> Show hidden devices, where I saw that the...
  5. EgisTec Touch Fingerprint Sensor not working

EgisTec Touch Fingerprint Sensor not working: Hello,I noticed recently that, for some reason, my computer is not allowing me to log in using my fingerprint anymore. I checked my device manager and saw that the Biometrics devices were not showing up. I then went to View -> Show hidden devices, where I saw that the...
  6. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  7. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microphone not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not Working: My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad X260System Model 20F5S5Q200The problem is that when I find microphone, It's written "No Input Devices Found".please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working/bb760984-7083-4d79-bd3f-427c036a3e4b
  10. Microphone not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not Working: My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad X260System Model 20F5S5Q200The problem is that when I find microphone, It's written "No Input Devices Found".please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working/bb760984-7083-4d79-bd3f-427c036a3e4b