Windows 10: Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc.........

Discus and support Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc......... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 v.1809 last update [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GHOSTANA, Nov 5, 2018.

1. GHOSTANA Win User

Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc.........

Windows 10 v.1809 last update Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc......... c32ccc44-0bdb-4300-8039-e495b9a6470f?upload=true.jpg

:)

GHOSTANA, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc.........

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc.........

1. Not Working movies online in Broswer Mozila,Chrome ,IE 11 etc......... - Similar Threads - Working movies online

2. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  3. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  4. Broswer

in Cortana
    Broswer: After I logged into Microsoft, I haven't been able to use any other browser except for Microsoft edge. I have dealt with this for a couple months now and have been trying to switch to Google, or opera gx browser for a very long time now. Is there any way that I can fix this?...
  5. Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,...: Dear Sir or Madam, I want to buy serval things online from the same merchant, thats why I proceeded to pay with the same credit card but the page shows an endless looping-waiting sign. When I switch to other Browsers like Chrome, there is no problem. I worry if I paird...
  6. IE and Chrome issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    IE and Chrome issue: Hi Team, Am unable to get sign in info Username and Password for SSO to open oracle form in Internet explorer and Chrome where the same is working in Mozilla Firefox. Brief Description: when we click on Oracle URL in IE and Chrome, we are directly getting authentication...
  7. Missing sound on online videos in IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Missing sound on online videos in IE 11: Hi there. I have a user that struggles with getting sound then she plays videos in IE 11. She have done a reset of IE 11 to default settings several times. But, then she opens another porogram like Outlook and go back to the video the sound is not there anymore. Ideas,...
  8. IE 11 shows as Chrome 39

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 shows as Chrome 39: Hi all. What's the story behind IE 11 showing as Chrome 39? Whether or not I change to flags in IE 11, per this article, I notice that IE 11 is seen as being Chrome. Any news about why? [img] I have another Win 8.1 laptop with IE11, and it reports as IE 11 on Win...
  9. Chrome instead IE

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome instead IE: Hi all, I have several links created with Internet Explorer. (links are Website and not Url) I now work with chrom. My question is how to ensure that these links are embarking with chrom and not internet explorer Thank you 18770
  10. Blank Screen when right clicking in IE/Chrome/etc...

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Screen when right clicking in IE/Chrome/etc...: So as the title says.... When right clicking a link in whatever web browser I am using I get a blank screen.( For example, if I want to open the link in a new tab) I can see the outline of the screen and after 10-15 seconds it may show up. I don't know what has caused this...