Windows 10: Not working Powerpoint close button

Discus and support Not working Powerpoint close button in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I was done with a presentation, I saved it, then I tried to close it, it DID NOT WORK. It works in other apps, but this one didn't. So then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by {EffectDecreased404}, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Not working Powerpoint close button

When I was done with a presentation, I saved it, then I tried to close it, it DID NOT WORK. It works in other apps, but this one didn't. So then restarted it. Some times it saves or loses information. I expected it to work. Thank you, Sincerely User.

:)

{EffectDecreased404}, Apr 30, 2020
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Not working Powerpoint close button :)

jaydeee, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

I was hoping that by downloading the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store, that I would be able to use it to setup assigned access on a Windows 10 computer and display a powerpoint presentation. Our issues is, we need this to be a Kiosk that no-one can
    close out the presentation. Powerpoint allows you to turn most functions off, but you can still access the ease of access toolbar, and can also close the presentation out. When I go to assigned access though, Powerpoint Mobile does not appear in the list of
    Apps. I have downloaded other Supposed PowerPoint Presenters, but none of them show up in the list either.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this! I do not understand how to setup the Power Shell code to set this up, too technical for me. But I really need this as Kiosk computer. Any suggestion?

Drew Patterson, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Not working Powerpoint close button

screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, if you are facing this issue on all the other sound applications as well?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message when you try to record the audio?

We will have to try few troubleshooting steps to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

Open Windows voice recorder and try to record any audio and check if that works.

If you still face the issue, try the steps provided below.

1. I suggest you follow this article on

Audio and Video playback issue on PowerPoint
      and check if this helps.
    2. For additional information you can also check

Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint

If you still face the issue, reply to this post more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Not working Powerpoint close button

1. Not working Powerpoint close button - Similar Threads - working Powerpoint close

2. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  3. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  4. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work

My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work: Good day everyone, Recently, I noticed that my closing curly bracket has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have searched for solutions but to no avail. Note here that my shift button works just fine, my closing normal bracket works fine, however combine the...
  6. My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work: Good day everyone, Recently, I noticed that my closing curly bracket has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have searched for solutions but to no avail. Note here that my shift button works just fine, my closing normal bracket works fine, however combine the...
  7. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  8. ppt gets closed after puting powerpoint on sleep

ppt gets closed after puting powerpoint on sleep: Hi,I have recently upgraded my windows system from windows 10 to windows 11.Though most of the function are working properly, however PowerPoint has been has been having issue.Whenever the laptop is put/goes on sleep mode with programs like PowerPoint still running and file...
  9. all close button

in Windows 10 Customization
    all close button: bottom right corner don't have the box to close all windows. The only thing that happens is the notification window pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-close-button/1034b778-0c0d-4186-92d0-7a1f031510d0
  10. Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the most annoying issue on a Windows 10 computer would be the one where the Restore, Minimize, and Close buttons not working. In this case, the buttons on the right side of the title bar do not respond [...] This post Restore, Minimize and Close...