Windows 10: Not working, Razer Synapse

Discus and support Not working, Razer Synapse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse 5085 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hank, Mar 31, 2015.

1. hank Win User

Not working, Razer Synapse

Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall

synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse

:)

2. hardware and devices troubleshooter doesn't work

I've got Razer Synapse 2 and Razer Synapse 3 Beta installed on my pc.

What should I do now?

CasperTolsma, Mar 31, 2015
  3. N0rfolk Win User
    Still IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD'S

Razer Overlay Support is part of the Razer Synapse Software and that is up to date.

I can't find a loose update for the Razer Overlay Support driver.

N0rfolk, Mar 31, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Have you tried different USB ports?

Dude, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Not working, Razer Synapse - Similar Threads - working Razer Synapse

2. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device

in Windows 10 News
    Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device: [IMG]Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software developed and released by Razer that gives you options to rebind controls or assign macros to the Razer devices or peripherals you have. All the settings and changes you do on Razer Synapse are synced to the cloud and you...
  5. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  6. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  7. Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games: For games on Steam, I am able to link my razer mouse to a game and have it pick a profile for that game. I can't seem to do the same for Xbox PC games. Whenever I tried it says it doesn't have the right permissions. I've looked online on how to give it the correct...
  8. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller: I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old systems. Could new PC not be in my Xbox/Microsoft network? If not how do i link it? If I search directly to the MS store...
  9. Windows 10 update broke Uplay and Razer Synapse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update broke Uplay and Razer Synapse: I recently had a Windows 10 Automatic Update on my computer, I went to open Uplay and it gave me the "Uplay has encountered an error where it cannot recover from and must shut down". I've tried everything from fresh install to re-install and updating and it still gives me the...
  10. Razer synapse and steam isn't working

Razer synapse and steam isn't working: Ever since the update to build 1803 I haven't been able to get steam open correctly and install games to even play games. Also origin app I can't even install without crashing, and razer synapse won't open up without getting a error message of mscorlib.dll. I've reinstalled...