Windows 10: not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password

Discus and support not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ArifBillah, May 7, 2020.

1. not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password

I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not working and asking for pin.but here Pin and Password nothing is working. Everything is not accepting just shows that "Pin,Password is incorrect "

now what can i do?what is the solution of this troubleshoot? kindly I need help quickly.

:)

ArifBillah, May 7, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows Hello does not save face or pin

Hi Angelo,

We'd like to learn more about your concern with Windows Hello so that we can provide the best resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Did the PIN and the face recognition work properly before Creators Update?

• Do you get an error message when you try to save your biometric data or your PIN? If yes, please provide a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, May 7, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows Hello does not save face or pin

We appreciate the information you've provided. Since you're on an Insider build, have you installed the latest Insider Build 16188? It's possible that a fix has been included for your concern with saving the PIN and
    the biometric data, so if you haven't installed that yet, go to Settings >
    Update & Security > Windows Update >
    Check for Updates.

We also suggest that you remove the previous PIN before you try adding a new one. Just follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Settings and press Enter.

• Click Accounts.

• Select Sign-in Options on the left side of the screen.

• Click Remove under PIN on the right side of the screen.

• Click Remove one more time to confirm.

• Type your Microsoft account password to verify and click
      OK.

Once the old PIN has been removed, you should be able to add and save a new one, along with the biometric data for face recognition.

Let us know if you're able to save your PIN after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, May 7, 2020
  4. not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password

Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, May 7, 2020
Thema:

not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password

1. not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password - Similar Threads - workings Hello Face

2. Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password: Hello, I have a user have sporadic issues trying to switch between Hello Face, Pin & Password. There would be a 30 second to 2 minute delay for the text box to show up when switching through each option.Eventually the user was able to logon by clicking first on "Other User",...
  3. Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Login - Delay between selecting Hello Face, Pin & Password: Hello, I have a user have sporadic issues trying to switch between Hello Face, Pin & Password. There would be a 30 second to 2 minute delay for the text box to show up when switching through each option.Eventually the user was able to logon by clicking first on "Other User",...
  4. Windows Hello Face Not working

Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  5. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin: Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu...
  6. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin: Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu...
  7. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

8. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN: Hi, I just bought an Asus vivobook S15 S533, and all those windows hello sign-in options are sadly unavailable. I have tried as many steps I found online and in the community website but ffs nothing work. Idk what to do anymore. Please, I want to enjoy those features too...
  9. Windows Hello Pin/Windows Hello face

Windows Hello Pin/Windows Hello face: Has anyone came across or having the issue where Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Pin are not working the message that i am seeing is currently unavailable or Credentials cannot be verified. was working fine until i changed my pin. I can change my pin from the sign in...
  10. Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face)

Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face): My face recognition software was working fine. Yesterday I turned on my laptop and I received an error message that the face recognition was not working and to use my pin. I opened device manager and updated the version of the items under Camera and Biometric Devices. That...