Windows 10: NOT WORTH MY TIME GOING TO APPLE

Discus and support NOT WORTH MY TIME GOING TO APPLE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; MICROSOFT NEEDS TO BE SHREDDED. NO HELP WAIT FOR HOURS. NO FEEDBACK. NOTHING BUT ISSUE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 4 PLUS YEARS.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SLDIII, Feb 17, 2019.

1. SLDIII Win User

NOT WORTH MY TIME GOING TO APPLE

MICROSOFT NEEDS TO BE SHREDDED. NO HELP WAIT FOR HOURS. NO FEEDBACK. NOTHING BUT ISSUE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 4 PLUS YEARS.

:)

SLDIII, Feb 17, 2019

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink NOT WORTH MY TIME  GOING TO APPLE ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Feb 17, 2019
  3. kyle2020 Win User
    Time to go Quad? . . .

Hey everyone! Just arrived home after 2 weeks in Egypt - was not the best of holidays, 'spesh with the crappy food (All inclusive sucks *Laugh :laughNOT WORTH MY TIME  GOING TO APPLE :) and 50+ degree heat EVERY DAY AND NIGHT. Nonetheless, i had saved £200 for this holiday, but the exchange rate kicks arse (£1 gets you 10 Egyptian pounds, so 1:10) and i hardly spent any money, purchasing a small camel for work and a bottle of jim beam whiskey for myself.

So, with around £180 to burn, i sat and asked myself if it was time to bite the bullet and order a quad core, or whether i should wait. Nehalem doesnt interest me, so thats not an issue. My Current worries / questions are:

• A Suitable moterboard allowing decent overclocking.
    • A suitable CPU - Q6600 is my initial, and if so, which one? energy efficient, GO Stepping (What the hell is GO Stepping anyway?) etc etc.
    • Botleknecks. Will a Q6600, lets say, be held back by my GT?
    • And finally price.
    If anyone could offer any advice, it would help me sleep easier tonight, haha.

Cheers!

kyle2020, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Brian Cab Win User

removing Apple update

The Apple Update Software or Bonjour doesn't seem to be listed as one of your installed programs. We suggest that you go to the link provided below for it may provide a resolution of the issue you're having.

I can't uninstall Apple Software Update.

Regards.

Brian Cab, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. NOT WORTH MY TIME GOING TO APPLE - Similar Threads - WORTH GOING APPLE

2. Ex Apple user going nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ex Apple user going nuts: I have been using a Mac for and some years and am pretty competent at doing so. Having just purchased a windows laptop I am just about ready to take a chainsaw to it. I cannot seem to sort out the problems i have despite being able to get into settings and explore the various...
  3. Ex Apple user going nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ex Apple user going nuts: I have been using a Mac for and some years and am pretty competent at doing so. Having just purchased a windows laptop I am just about ready to take a chainsaw to it. I cannot seem to sort out the problems i have despite being able to get into settings and explore the various...
  4. 20H2 update message arrived today is it worth going to from 2004 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    20H2 update message arrived today is it worth going to from 2004 ?: Anyone gone to version 20H2 yet ? Is it worth it to go to this version from 2004 . Is the upgrade faster than 2004 which took like 3-4 hours on my pc ? Anything I should look out for if I do this ? Took me like 3 times at 3 hours a piece to get 2004 to take . Really don't...
  5. this program is worth it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this program is worth it?: so I'm getting e-mails about System Mechanic Pro® for $39,95 a year and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the software is worth it to have it or use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-program-is-worth-it/d96d5496-d38a-481f-be7d-1aa6342e2207
  6. Malwarebytes - worth it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes - worth it?: I am just wondering whetehr or not to put Malwarebytes onto the machine as an addon and what I would like to konw is it necessary and also still have a free version as I cannot find one in a search with Edge. 148991
  7. Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?: Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-time-to-buy-an-apple-and-ditch-microsoft/63bcb076-e817-41a5-a684-326bc10c8e04
  8. Is It Worth It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Worth It?: so, im a student, and i only have one machine which is my laptop, which is decent in performance, and has too much RAM (16 gigs), and in my previous machine, i was an insider, and so i would like to find out if it is worth it being an insider for windows 10, and if so, then...
  9. SSD worth it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD worth it?: I've had most types of hardware over the years but never had an SSD. Considering changing over now but unsure if worth the cost. Would be going with a 1 TB drive, either Samsung, Mushkin, or SanDisk. I have various software that should be able to do the move already so that...
  10. W10 Worth it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Worth it?: I'm thinking about downloading the beta version of W10 but I'm not sure if it would be worth the time or effort. How does it run? Is it too buggy to be worthwhile? If I do decide to DL it, would you recommend that I install it over my current OS (W8.1) or dual boot?...