Windows 10: Nota ble to sign in into my desktop

Discus and support Nota ble to sign in into my desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Actually a few days ago I changed some settings related to user and other members to restrict unwanted download in other users account After that I m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raghav Soni1, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Nota ble to sign in into my desktop

Actually a few days ago I changed some settings related to user and other members to restrict unwanted download in other users account After that I m not able to login into my desktop account , neither it showing any opting to login even it recognises my finger print but only says hello raghav ,not taking me to my account while other users are able to log in but they are not able to open settings and runs something as administrator When I try to download something is says the requested operation require elevation Is my account and data safe ?How can I get my account back Plsss help me

:)

Raghav Soni1, Sep 7, 2023

2. BLE Windows 10 desktop app

Hi, guys. I use Visual Studio Community for C++/C# development on 64-bit Windows 10 desktops.

I mostly use WPF or Qt 5 to create Windows 10 desktop apps.

My laptop has Bluetooth LE 5.0 and I have a BLE device that uses the HRS (Heart Rate Service).

I wish to create a desktop app that can

- pair with the HRS device

- get heart rate data / set CCCD (Client Characteristic Configuration Descriptor)

Is this possible to create this BLE desktop app?

devteam1991, Sep 7, 2023
  3. Bluetooth keyboard not connecting after latest Windows Update

Hello Monika,

To better assist you, I'd like to know the following:

• What is the exact make and model of your BLE device?
    • Have you tried to un-pair and re-pair your BLE device to your computer?
    • Have you tried performing the steps suggested from the article given by
      Marque Lor
      in this thread?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 7, 2023
  4. Nota ble to sign in into my desktop

bloc de notas

buenas tardes,

was trying descargar un archivo PDF y, por error, le dejó un descargarlo SIEMPRE con bloque de notas, y solo salen símbolos y letras sin sentido .... como puedo volver a decirlo antes de decir ".... .usar siempre bloc de notas ...
    "" ??

Muchas gracias

InmaVazquez Belizón, Sep 7, 2023
Thema:

Nota ble to sign in into my desktop

1. Nota ble to sign in into my desktop - Similar Threads - Nota ble sign

2. BLE Gatt Service Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLE Gatt Service Issues: Hi guys, We are using the BLE GATT services supplied by the Windows CSWinRT nuget package in a .net 6 WPF application. Two issues have raised their heads and I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction. The main issue we have been facing is with the GATT service...
  3. Can’t sign into my desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my desktop: I am trying to sign in on my desktop after my pin was disabled due to my cats walking on the keypads at night, now the desktop ask me to setup a pin but when I click it … nothing , when I click Face ID it’s says I need to set up a pin . Having no lunch I even restarted my...
  4. Can’t sign into my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into my desktop: I am trying to sign in on my desktop after my pin was disabled due to my cats walking on the keypads at night, now the desktop ask me to setup a pin but when I click it … nothing , when I click Face ID it’s says I need to set up a pin . Having no lunch I even restarted my...
  5. Nota ble to sign in into my desktop

Nota ble to sign in into my desktop: Actually a few days ago I changed some settings related to user and other members to restrict unwanted download in other users account After that I m not able to login into my desktop account , neither it showing any opting to login even it recognises my finger print but only...
  6. Can't sign in to my desktop

Can't sign in to my desktop: Hi,I created my own desktop a few years back while I was in University and I used a Free Education Windows image that our university provided and it worked great. However, after graduating I've had it happen a few times where I am unable to sign in.When trying to log into my...
  7. BLE LESC fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLE LESC fails: Hi! We're developing an app which connects to BLE devices for different purposes. We've successfully enabled MITM, but are having problems enabling the LESC option, which is part of the BT v4.2 as I understand it.When this is enabled, our connection attempts return with the...
  8. Sign-in to my desktop problem

Sign-in to my desktop problem: Hi, When I start my computer and reach the lock screen, sometimes I can't get to the sign-in screen after pressing "Enter" on my keyboard or left clicking my mouse because there is no response from my computer. Why doesn't my computer respond after I press "Enter" or left...
  9. BLE Windows 10 desktop app

BLE Windows 10 desktop app: Hi, guys. I use Visual Studio Community for C++/C# development on 64-bit Windows 10 desktops. I mostly use WPF or Qt 5 to create Windows 10 desktop apps. My laptop has Bluetooth LE 5.0 and I have a BLE device that uses the HRS (Heart Rate Service). I wish to create a...
  10. Block de Notas

Block de Notas: ¿Cómo recuperar un archivo que se no guarde antes de cerrar el block de notas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/block-de-notas/7870113a-ba9a-4bca-93c8-7f30ad6d2fcc