Windows 10: Notability like app for school?

Discus and support Notability like app for school? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; does anyone know of a notability like app that i could export pdfs from schoology to. I have a 2 in 1 and would love to be able to use the touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/therandomdude372, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Notability like app for school?

does anyone know of a notability like app that i could export pdfs from schoology to. I have a 2 in 1 and would love to be able to use the touchscreen and the pen like in notability.

submitted by /u/therandomdude372
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/therandomdude372, Sep 13, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Notability like app for school? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Notability like app for school?

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Notability like app for school?

1. Notability like app for school? - Similar Threads - Notability app school

2. school laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    school laptop: my laptop will take pictures but wont record its a school laptop so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop/2a6ca76f-d22b-42d0-96e1-f3e0e7b42cbe
  3. school labtop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    school labtop: my labtop will take pictures but wont record its a school lab top so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-labtop/2a6ca76f-d22b-42d0-96e1-f3e0e7b42cbe
  4. blocking apps and games during school hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blocking apps and games during school hours: During the pandemic lockdown I have been exploring different solutions to block my son from playing video games during his online education time. I thought the microsoft family link would help but can't seem to be able to block a game etc. Minecraft from 8:30-3:30. He logs...
  5. License for school

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License for school: Hello, Because of covid 19 in Romania all teacher have to do classes from home, also the children have the same task. I'm a volunteer who try to improve all this process in Valea Doftanei, Prahova, Romania. At this moment teachers have very old laptops with windows XP,...
  6. Minecraft in schools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft in schools: How can I purchase more than 10 Minecraft licences for education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-in-schools/27187c8e-5c8e-4494-ae72-a764fe1422c5
  7. School account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    School account: I just got a new computer and I’ve been trying yo connect my school account because all the microsoft features are paid for . When ever i try to add it it says my account does not exist or it says “you’re all set” but then it does not connect . Is there a way i can fix this...
  8. "This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "This doesn't look like a work or school email address.": In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the...
  9. first school

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    first school: When I try to burn a 40 minute home video to a disc using Windows Media, it always says, error. The error is there is not enough room on a disc to burn this video. Even when I am using an 8.5 - 4 hour disc. why?...
  10. school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    school account: I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/school-account/511d69f2-5de5-48ec-a839-ffec84f5dd2e