Windows 10: Notability like app for school?

Discus and support Notability like app for school? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; does anyone know of a notability like app that i could export pdfs from schoology to. I have a 2 in 1 and would love to be able to use the touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/therandomdude372, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Notability like app for school?

does anyone know of a notability like app that i could export pdfs from schoology to. I have a 2 in 1 and would love to be able to use the touchscreen and the pen like in notability.

submitted by /u/therandomdude372
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/therandomdude372, Sep 13, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Notability like app for school? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Notability like app for school?

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Notability like app for school?

1. Notability like app for school? - Similar Threads - Notability app school

2. Downloading app from school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading app from school account: I am trying to download microsoft office from my school on my brand new windows 11 laptop. I am getting a pop up saying I need to change app recommendations settings, however, I do not have this option. I have looked at all of the ways to do this, but I do not have the option...
  3. Downloading app from school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading app from school account: I am trying to download microsoft office from my school on my brand new windows 11 laptop. I am getting a pop up saying I need to change app recommendations settings, however, I do not have this option. I have looked at all of the ways to do this, but I do not have the option...
  4. I am notable to open ulitmate cura

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am notable to open ulitmate cura: I have OpenGL 1.0 due to that I am not able to open ultimate cura I have tried all the methods. I request the Microsoft community to solve my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-notable-to-open-ulitmate-cura/5f2a8f2f-5e62-4b93-af18-30349be6042b
  5. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore: I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I was getting a '404 error file' whenever I tried opening any school assignments, powerpoints, etc on Blackboard. I also was...
  6. Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app: Hey, I was trying to sign in to my school account in the clock app to sync my To-Do list, but there was no option to sign in with a school account.When I'd tried to sign in with just a Microsoft account, it wouldn't recognize the account, resulting in this error:" That...
  7. Why is this app like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is this app like this?: Apparently, while scrolling down my start menu, I found an entry called "ms-resource:AppListName". When I click on it, it opens the People app, but why is this appearing like this?This was a fresh install of Windows 10, and it only happened when I decided to update all the...
  8. Game Resolution Notably Smaller After Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Resolution Notably Smaller After Reinstalling Windows: I had to reinstall Windows a few days ago and once I logged in again my screen looked clearer and bigger. Normally that would be fine, but the screen resolution is so big that most of my games can't fit the screen in windowed mode. Before, 1280x720 for a game fit the screen...
  9. "This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "This doesn't look like a work or school email address.": In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the...
  10. Camera Notable to lunch Black Blank screen is Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Notable to lunch Black Blank screen is Showing: Please Help. I am getting a dark black Screen while opening Camera App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-notable-to-lunch-black-blank-screen-is/67135d3e-021c-4def-aa51-e0176045ed4f