Windows 10: Notarize Documents Online Question

Discus and support Notarize Documents Online Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wasn't sure where this fit in the forums so I am posting this in General Support. I need to get a financial affidavit notarized and one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Notarize Documents Online Question

I wasn't sure where this fit in the forums so I am posting this in General Support. I need to get a financial affidavit notarized and one of the options on the form is "☐ physical presence or ☐ online notarization". I have never tried to get a document notarized online before and was wondering if anyone has and might have recommendations of what "outfit" to use. Thanks. United States if that is relevant.

:)

phaedruspress, Aug 6, 2020

2. I TYPED TWO WORDPAD DOCUMENTS THAT WERE NOTARIZED SAME DAY. I NEED TO FIND A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS \

I TYPED TWO IMPORTANT WORDPAD DOCUMENTS THAT WERE NOTARIZED ON NOVEMBER 03,2017 I NEED TO FIND A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS

MIAMIVICE 48, Aug 6, 2020
  3. I TYPED TWO WORDPAD DOCUMENTS THAT WERE NOTARIZED SAME DAY. NOVEMBER 03 2017 I NEED TO FIND A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS \

I TYPED TWO WORDPAD DOCUMENTS THAT WERE NOTARIZED SAME DAY. NOVEMBER 03 2017 I NEED TO FIND A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS \

MIAMIVICE 48, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Notarize Documents Online Question

How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Notarize Documents Online Question

1. Notarize Documents Online Question - Similar Threads - Notarize Documents Online

2. My Documents folder question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Documents folder question: I want to install the default My Documents folder into my new SSD C:\ drive that I installed, as the original C: Drive was too small. Can someone tell me how do I create a new one & where do I put it on the C:\ Drive?There is no My Documents folder on the Desktop.I originally...
  3. My Documents folder question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Documents folder question: I want to install the default My Documents folder into my new SSD C:\ drive that I installed, as the original C: Drive was too small. Can someone tell me how do I create a new one & where do I put it on the C:\ Drive?There is no My Documents folder on the Desktop.I originally...
  4. My Documents folder question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Documents - "Send to" Question

Documents - "Send to" Question: Documents – “Send to” Question I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive, I clicked on “Send to” Documents. What occurred was the Documents folder was listed as a separate folder in my Windows 10...
  6. OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro: Hi, This is my first post here, so please be gentle. It may end up being a long post, but please do bear with me, as I could really do with some advice. I’m thinking of returning to the Surface Pro family after a few years away with an iPad Pro 12.9. However, I have a...
  7. Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?: I need to send an image of a photo ID document like driver's license, passport, or other government document to an airline at which I have an account. so that I can reset the password to that account. For identity verification I must submit an image of an ID...
  8. MS Word Online Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word Online Question: I just found this available for free use online. Question, can I add a font I want to use, or is it only whats available in the online version? I got a thing for Star Trek fonts.*Smile 42145
  9. Question about saving to Documents and other folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about saving to Documents and other folders: Upgraded last night and am slowly working through minor issues. One thing that's confusing me - my username is supposed to be in the Administrator group on my computer, but my settings seem to be connected to the Home User group instead. I first discovered this when I...
  10. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...