Windows 10: Note battery problem

Discus and support Note battery problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I can't switch on my note book when I use battery. I always must switch on the notebook plugged into power. Then I can unplug the power and the note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AntoniosVLACHOS, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Note battery problem

I can't switch on my note book when I use battery. I always must switch on the notebook plugged into power. Then I can unplug the power and the note book is normal. The battery is new replaced a month ago and since then I have this problem

:)

AntoniosVLACHOS, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Juntao Win User

Laptop battery issue

Hey everyone! I have an old dell laptop with a pentium 2 and 64MB of ram. Real powerful(lol). It is running 98. The old battery had died and purchased a generic replacement supposedly for that model. The numbers match and all. The problem is the notebook will not recognize the battery. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. It is just for notes and stuff.

Juntao, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 21, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Note battery problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Note battery problem

1. Note battery problem - Similar Threads - Note battery problem

2. Note pad Problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Note pad Problem.: When I download files from email into the notes, this is how to comes: What is this... Notes not allowing to change to English. How can this be fixed, it's not allowing me the uninstall Notes. What am I supposed to do now I can't get important files? PK ...
  3. Note Pad Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Note Pad Problem: Hello, I purchased and ebook and I was unsure where to open it. It ended up opening in Note Pad and now nothing makes sense. would like to know where I should open it and how to now get it transferred into another app so that it is legible...
  4. success note (not a problem)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    success note (not a problem): Hp 590-p0053w 16 gig optane memory/ 12 gig ram 1 t hdd/ 500 gig sdd windows 10 pro 1903 I pulled the optane memory out of the m2 slot and replaced it with a 500 gig m2 evo. Added another 8 gig stick ram to boost to 16 gig. unplugged the hdd and restored an image using Macrium...
  5. battery problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery problems: why when I plug in my charger it still wont let my battery charge it keep giving me a display message about bios setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problems/f3863414-e989-4563-a9b0-da349b24d23d
  6. battery problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery problem: AC adapter is plugged into laptop but the battery icon says " plugged in , not charging , " and laptop not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/b0583bea-c73d-4843-bc93-cee297603aae
  7. battery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery problem: hello good day this is regarding my laptop problem,my acer laptop can't detect battery?i tried reseting the battery many times but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/db61b8ca-c257-430d-a718-4f68e9ce979d
  8. Sticky Notes Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Problem: The Sticky Notes app is being very frustrating. I can open up the main menu of the sticky notes app (seen in the picture), but the individual notes will not open up - meaning I can't view the whole notes and I can't edit them. Even when right clicking and clicking 'open...
  9. battery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery problem: I have a SP3 and for well over a year I have noticed there was a loss of battery life which at first was thinking it maybe just the battery, but now it will turn off in less than one minute if not plugged in even though the indicator shows a full charge. I have run the...
  10. notes problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notes problem: i was typing up a essay and I closed mt computer and when I came back it was deleted how can I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/notes-problem/2b029c58-64db-4d00-a4dd-b41d17cd8376