Windows 10: Note-taking made easier for everyone - redesigning OneNote

Discus and support Note-taking made easier for everyone - redesigning OneNote in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to announce that we updated the design of OneNote for Windows 10, Mac, iOS, Android and on the web. These design features,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Note-taking made easier for everyone - redesigning OneNote

Source: Note-taking made easier for everyone - redesigning OneNote - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, May 18, 2017

2. Music Syncing. Playlists. Local and DRM music.

Feeling your pain! Believe me!

I'm all for redesigns and upgrades, but this fiasco is just a redesign, with NO sense of 'upgrade', rather downgrade.

I really just want an easier way to sync my content. I will say, I actually like the 'cloud based' playlist functionality of Xbox Music, but that's about it. Everything else about the UI is horrible. If they could 'transform' Xbox Music in to something like
    Zune was, just keep the Windows Experience UI (Metro), then we may be better off. Syncing NEEDS to take place inside a redesign of Xbox Music, not inside 3 different options that all suck in some way.

Techygeek82, May 18, 2017
  3. Notepad in WP7 / 7.5

Thanks! I expect, soon, to have an xPhone and will be rid of the Apple Ecosystem on my computer... but I have to give props to the Cupertino folks though, they've made my working life pretty easy, digitally speaking now that they've given everyone an email
    account... to email a daily "itinerary" to those who need it right from my phone. I look forward to the ability to continue the same thing with my xPhone.

ChrisReynard, May 18, 2017
Thema:

Note-taking made easier for everyone - redesigning OneNote

1. Note-taking made easier for everyone - redesigning OneNote - Similar Threads - Note taking made

2. Onenote Deleted notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote Deleted notes: I accidentally deleted something, and was wondering where to find deleted notes- i tried the methods i found online, but I can't seem to find the "deleted notes" section in view. This is what I see:...
  3. Onenote Deleted notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote Deleted notes: I accidentally deleted something, and was wondering where to find deleted notes- i tried the methods i found online, but I can't seem to find the "deleted notes" section in view. This is what I see:...
  4. Sticky Notes integration now rolled out to everyone for OneNote iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes integration now rolled out to everyone for OneNote iPad: Sticky Notes integration now rolled out to everyone for OneNote iPad! What are you going to do with Sticky Notes in msonenote? Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 141884
  5. Cortana fails to create note in OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana fails to create note in OneNote: HARDWARE: Tested with various including Surface Book, HP Envy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Book 12 OS: Windows 10 - 1803 APPS: Cortana & OneNote, all updates applied as of 8/4/2018 ISSUE: 1. Give Cortana the "new note" or "take a note" command 2. Dictate the text, e.g....
  6. Redesigned Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Redesigned Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Earlier this month, Microsoft started rolling out a new design for the Microsoft Store on Windows 10. At that time, the redesigned store was available for the Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring. Today, the redesigned Microsoft Store is widely rolling out to the...
  7. Sound output made easier!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound output made easier!: Hi guys; shouldn't be there by now a easier sound switch to switch between PC sound and output to HDMI? 4563
  8. Storing Onenote notes locally?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Storing Onenote notes locally?: When I used Evernote there was a facility to mark notes or a notebook for storage locally so they can be accessed when there is no internet connection. Is there a way to do similar in Onenote? I am using Onenote 2016 (the free one). 104451
  9. OneNote app and desktop and quick notes

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote app and desktop and quick notes: I'm using a Surface 3. I installed the OneNote desktop (2016 I think; OneNotes doesn't make it easy to discover which version you're using) alongside the app. Mostly I work in the desktop OneNote, but for a quick note, pressing the top of the stylus and getting straight into...
  10. Tweeting Made Easier with 280 Characters

in Windows 10 News
    Tweeting Made Easier with 280 Characters: In September, we launched a test that expanded the 140 character limit so every person around the world could express themselves easily in a Tweet. Our goal was to make this possible while ensuring we keep the speed and brevity that makes Twitter, Twitter. Looking at all the...