Windows 10: notebook 15 won't startup

Discus and support notebook 15 won't startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, My hp notebook 15 won't boot from USB or DVD, don't do a startup repair, can't factory reset or repair from the laptop, USB, or DVD. It also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevinturner6, Dec 26, 2019.

1. notebook 15 won't startup

hi,

My hp notebook 15 won't boot from USB or DVD, don't do a startup repair, can't factory reset or repair from the laptop, USB, or DVD. It also, reads no bootable device found, after starting up it goes to choose your keyboard layout then goes to choose an option, but nothing works there. The option recovery manager the help- system recovery is not highlighted for me to choose that option. Please help, I'm on disability and in college trying to find a way to support my wife, kids, and grandkids while working to get off disability.

:)

kevinturner6, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 26, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Tais0112 Win User

notebook 15 won't startup

Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

notebook 15 won't startup

1. notebook 15 won't startup - Similar Threads - notebook won't startup

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  4. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx: Which type of stylus and which stylus is compatible with my HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx Windows 10 touch screen laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus-compatible-with-hp-notebook-15-bs015dx/930a6f6e-cbc0-463a-8aa2-39ef6188597e
  6. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl: Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank 179769
  7. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  8. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB: I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs...
  9. HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on.: For the past couple of months I've had to deal with my computer instantly shutting offwhen it goes below 40% battery. It's such an issue that im tethered to the charger non stop and it's very annoying. Then i have the problem of not being able to turn on my computer if it...
  10. adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop

adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop: My HP Laptop doesn't have Bluetooth on it so my question is is there a way to put it on manually? If so How and please I'm a disabled man with little computer experience so I would appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get it on my laptop if there's even a way to...