Windows 10: Notebook A6

Discus and support Notebook A6 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change settings in Notepad to A6 format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notebook-a6/8fab431a-7d90-4845-be89-fddc0fe5b988 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raymon Pascual, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Notebook A6

I want to change settings in Notepad to A6 format.

:)

Raymon Pascual, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jun 4, 2020
  3. CJLim Win User
    N95, Bluetooth and Audi A6

You can set the A6 as authorised on your phone. This will allow it to connect automatically.

When in bluetooth, goto the Paired Devices list. Now highlighht the A6, click on Options scroll down and set as Authorised.

CJLim, Jun 4, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

Notebook A6

AMD A6-9200 APU, what is this thing?

I was looking at notebook with A8-7410 with Radeon R5 graphics when I spotted 2 models with this AMD A6-9200 APU with Radeon R4. Problem is, there doesn't seem to be ANY info about it what so ever! Anywhere!

There is A6-9210 listed on Wiki, but it says that's dual core based on Excavator. This here clearly says it's a quad core.

So, now I'm confused. The A8-7410 looks really decent, but this A6-9200 appears to be some sort of newer model that is not listed anywhere. It can't be Zen yet, but it has DDR4 support so it's not that old either.

Anyone got any info on this?

RejZoR, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Notebook A6

1. Notebook A6 - Similar Threads - Notebook

2. HP Notebook-17-by1033dx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Notebook-17-by1033dx: This laptop was originally Windows 10, Microsoft sent an update to Windows 10. Now it is windows 11. However when I go to the drivers menu, it doesn't mention windows 11. Do I need to do something to change touchpad gestures. It doesnt have a synaptic driver installed. Is...
  3. HP Notebook-17-by1033dx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Notebook-17-by1033dx: This laptop was originally Windows 10, Microsoft sent an update to Windows 10. Now it is windows 11. However when I go to the drivers menu, it doesn't mention windows 11. Do I need to do something to change touchpad gestures. It doesnt have a synaptic driver installed. Is...
  4. Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...: Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got screwed up while updating, and i was listening to instruction on how to repair when i was instructed to basically clean my whole HDD! now i have nothing , i need to know what operating...
  5. Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...

Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...: Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got screwed up while updating, and i was listening to instruction on how to repair when i was instructed to basically clean my whole HDD! now i have nothing , i need to know what operating...
  6. Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help: My Windows 11 23H2 Notebook wants to apply windows 11 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: My Windows 11 23H2 Notebook wants to apply windows 11 23H2 update: Hello,On my lenovo T14 Notebook runs Windows 11 64Bit currently updated to version 23H2.sorry, screenshots currently seem not to work on this website?However, the windows update process wants to Update to "Windows 11, version 23h".The update fails with error 0x8024a217.What...
  8. Help: My Windows 11 23H2 Notebook wants to apply windows 11 23H2 update

Help: My Windows 11 23H2 Notebook wants to apply windows 11 23H2 update: Hello,On my lenovo T14 Notebook runs Windows 11 64Bit currently updated to version 23H2.sorry, screenshots currently seem not to work on this website?However, the windows update process wants to Update to "Windows 11, version 23h".The update fails with error 0x8024a217.What...
  9. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  10. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...