Windows 10: notebook hp

Discus and support notebook hp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 5, 2017.

1. notebook hp

Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay
    also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ?

Thank you

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 5, 2017

2. Windows 10, WLAN AutoConfig Freezee my laptop

If you have the Ralink RT3090 wireless card, regardless of computer maker, I would try this driver from HP.

SP71571.exe June 18, 2015 5.0.57.0 REV: A

See below supported devices, configuration, and install directions.

L: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71571.html

TITLE: MediaTek (Ralink) Wireless LAN Adapter Driver

VERSION: 5.0.57.0 REV: A PASS: 1

DESCRIPTION:

package contains the driver installation package for the Mediatek (Ralink)

wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported

operating system.

PURPOSE: Routine

SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP71571.exe

SOFTPAQ MD5: 463882ef3d5c111fbcea4b61038422b9

SUPERSEDES: None

EFFECTIVE DATE: June 18, 2015

CATEGORY: Driver-Network

SSM SUPPORTED: Yes

PRODUCT TYPE(S):

Desktops;Notebooks

HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):

HP ProBook 450 G0 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 470 G0 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 440 G0 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 430 G1 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 445 G1 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 470 G1 Notebook PC

HP ProBook 440 G1 Notebook PC

HP Notebook 15

HP Notebook 15 TouchSmart

Compaq 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC

Compaq 15 Notebook PC

Compaq 14 Notebook PC

Compaq 14 TouchSmart Notebook PC

HP Notebook 14 TouchSmart

HP Pavilion x360 Notebook PC

HP 255 G3 Notebook PC

HP 245 G3 Notebook PC

HP 250 G3 Notebook PC

HP 256 G3 Notebook PC

HP 246 G3 Notebook PC

HP 240 G3 Notebook PC

HP 23-g0xx PC

HP 23-h0xx PC

HP 21-h0xx PC

HP 23" TouchSmart 23-f2XX PC

HP ENVY Recline 23-xxx All-in-One PC

HP ENVY Phoenix 810-0xx PC

HP Pavilion 500-axx PC

HP Pavilion 500-0xx PC

OPERATING SYSTEM(S):

Microsoft Windows 10 32

Microsoft Windows 10 64

LANGUAGE(S): Global

DEVICES SUPPORTED:

802.11n Wireless PCI Express Card LAN Adapter

Mediatek MT7630E 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter

Ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

Ralink RT3290 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Ralink RT3592 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi Adapter

Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

Ralink RT5390R 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

FIXES:

- Provides the WHQL driver initial release to support Windows 10.

PREREQUISITES:

HOW TO USE:

1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and

saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where

the downloaded file is saved).

2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.

3. If a message box titled Program Compatibility Assistant is displayed after

the installation is complete, click This program installed correctly.

4. Restart the notebook.

NOTE: It is recommended to remove the previous driver before installing new

driver.

Copyright (c) 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.

bbaker6212, Jan 5, 2017
  3. C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\systemprofile\Desktop error after upgrading to Windows 10 and rolls back to Windows 8.1

No More Windows 10 installation on my HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC.

Windows 10 is failed to install on HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC

or

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC. unable to work with Windows 10.

I am giving it away. Enjoy

MohanavamsiChidipilli, Jan 5, 2017
  4. A5hm Win User

notebook hp

You've got anti virus and scanned ? What's task mager showing for performance ? is everything being hogged at 100% ?

If you could give a little bit more detail about your Laptop as well i'm sure it would be appreciated. Try to look for a model no. It maybe underneath the laptop.

A5hm, Jan 5, 2017
  5. model HP15-F233WM

97% USAGE task manager McAfee using 65%

system runs so slow typing slow response also
    can i c&p task manager?
    click on icons no response most of the time
    Thank you

6. A5hm Win User
    Well the first thing i woul do is try to do a virus scan. If that comes back all ok with no virus alerts then go over and get the free version of malware bytes and make sure to do a scan using this as well.

Malwarebytes | Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software

Hopefully it's nothing to serious if you do find anything. I'd highly recommend (Strictly opinion based) on using a different Anti-Virus as well. Try to go for something lighter like Avira or AVG.
    McAfee even though i have not much current knowledge of it has always been branded a resource hogger in my book.

Also here is the website for your laptop drivers so after you've done all above maybe update your network drivers and anything else you see fit.

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP(R) Customer Support

Let us know how it goes.

A5hm, Jan 5, 2017
  7. My be delete McAfee let defender take over
    also the the cpu effect typing delay and opening icons

8. notebook hp

tried all the malware removal found nothing

9. A5hm Win User
    That's a good sign at least. Well yeah like you said get rid of McAfee and either use ti windows defender or a lightweight Anvti-Virus soloution.

Then maybe head over and get CCleaner and run a clean and registry clean.

How would you feel about resintalling windows fresh and starting from scratch again ? It'd do a world of good if you have the means to back up anything you might want to keep first. There's plenty of tutorials on the forum i couldlink you to if you'd need one.

A5hm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

notebook hp

1. notebook hp - Similar Threads - notebook

2. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  3. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  4. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

7. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

8. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

10. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...