Windows 10: Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49%

Discus and support Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, Been running Win10 insider for many months and today there was a huge update. Took eons to install and I now have the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GeneralLee01, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49%

Good afternoon all,

Been running Win10 insider for many months and today there was a huge update. Took eons to install and I now have the following issue.

Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49% 111.jpg

She does not get past 49% , not even after 4 hrs waiting.

Tried rebooting, running ccleaner, rebooting, redownloading and starting the install again but that did not fix this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks !

:)

GeneralLee01, Nov 16, 2019

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Ubuntu installation problem?

@xfire
    I have tried installing to notebook, still have the same problem.
    anyway, thanks for the suggestion. *Smile Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49% :)

Rickson Surya, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49%

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49%

1. Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49% - Similar Threads - Notebook Installed latest

2. Windows 10 20H2 stacking at 49% of installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 stacking at 49% of installing: Hi, I have an Asuspro PU301L Notebook. When I try to install the last Windows 10 20H2 update, I get it stucking at 49% of installing. I tried different solutions I found on the internet and also those suggested by the troubleshooter, but none of them solved the problem....
  3. W10 install halts on Copying Windows files

W10 install halts on Copying Windows files: I am reinstalling Windows 10 using the creation tool. All goes well until I get to the "Copying Windows files" screen won't advance with green check-marks in Getting Files, Installing Features, etc. I even tried a different hard drive with the same results. I know in past...
  4. installer inside an installer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    installer inside an installer: i know this sounds confusing but i want to make an installer of my visual studio install but it's just too messy so i want to create a single file installer for it, my idea is to pack it into a exe or msi file and make it execute the installer inside it, is this possible?...
  5. Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49%

Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49%: I am currently on Fast Ring Build 19002. Whenever I tried updating to the every latest build, installation process always stuck at 49%, including the latest Insider Preview 19037.1 (vb_release). Please help!...
  6. Problems with latest WIndows 10 Insider build installation

Problems with latest WIndows 10 Insider build installation: Hi, For the last couple of days my Windows 10 has been attempting to install the latest insider build. However, it gets to a point where the blue windows logo is showing, and a circle of dots which spins beneath it, then seems to just hang. I have been able to...
  7. Issues with Installing Drivers with the latest insider preview update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Installing Drivers with the latest insider preview update: I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the current insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has happened to me...
  8. Win10 is blocking any installation (acer notebook)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 is blocking any installation (acer notebook): hello! I've recently bought a notebook called "acer aspire 1 A114-31" and i figured out that i can't install any software or a web browser after i download it because the system is giving me a message as shown below (check screenshot),is there any solution to disable this...
  9. Win7 Installation Issue on broken Win10 System. (Lenovo Notebook)

Win7 Installation Issue on broken Win10 System. (Lenovo Notebook): The situation: Expired Win10 Indsider upgrade installation, no longer booting (winload.exe / 0x0000605) Attempted solution: Reinstalling Win7 from DVD Problem: Win10 ignores the boot sequence, always boots from HDD. Changed boot sequence to select DVD ROM and tried from...
  10. Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build: How to: Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build [img] Information Microsoft has a clear policy to release ISO images for Windows 10 Insiders only when a build will be released to Slow Ring. Quite a many of us keen Fast Ring Windows Insiders create an ISO...