Windows 10: Notebook making wierd noises

Discus and support Notebook making wierd noises in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem when i plug the charger in my notebook after a while it starts making wierd sqeezy or buzzy noises its not very loud sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samkesgondes, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Notebook making wierd noises

Hi i have a problem when i plug the charger in my notebook after a while it starts making wierd sqeezy or buzzy noises its not very loud sometimes it just stop and then start sqeezing again my notebook its not very old please help.

:)

samkesgondes, Feb 25, 2021
  2. chelle07 Win User

Charger making a hissing noise?! & C3-01 battery life

So....its normal for the charger to make a hissing wierd electrical noise at the outlet?

chelle07, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Feb 25, 2021
  4. JC316 Win User

Notebook making wierd noises

Q6600 Makes noises at 3.6ghz?

I have heard my processor squeal before. And make wierd processing noises too, but I have incredibly acute hearing as well. Could be the CPU fan or the PS making noise as well. More load = more power draw and it could be overloading the PSU.

JC316, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Notebook making wierd noises

1. Notebook making wierd noises - Similar Threads - Notebook making wierd

2. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  3. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  4. Laptop makes a lot of noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop makes a lot of noise: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, when it is charging and when you don't touch it you don't work on it at all, the laptop starts to make a lot of noise. Please tell me what it could be? Thank you in advance for the answer....
  5. Laptop makes a lot of noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop makes a lot of noise: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, when it is charging and when you don't touch it you don't work on it at all, the laptop starts to make a lot of noise. Please tell me what it could be? Thank you in advance for the answer....
  6. running slow and making noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running slow and making noise: running slow and making noises https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-slow-and-making-noise/1ff40769-ccb5-49bf-acb2-5d160f514d09
  7. My notebook wierd noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My notebook wierd noises: Hi when i plug my notebook in charger it starts making wierd like sqeezy noises i dont know why its not very old the notebook is 6months old i dont know of its a big problem o i should ignore it....
  8. Speakers Make Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers Make Noise: I am a Windows 10 user. All of a sudden this happens anytime anywhere I am in the system my speakers make noise. Can anyone help with this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-make-noise/f6e9a455-bf0a-4bad-b553-75bfe6c3d42a
  9. Microphone making a noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone making a noise: Microphone is making a noise while I'm recording in voice recorder app on windowss 10 On 48000Hz 24 bit quality very suddenly this happend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-making-a-noise/7b0299d7-4515-4d59-b10d-9f18228f6854
  10. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...