Windows 10: Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond?

Discus and support Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem on my Lenovo Ideapad C340: Whenever I connect a monitor via HDMI and fold my notebook upside down, the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Therealbrocoli, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond?

Hello, I have the following problem on my Lenovo Ideapad C340:

Whenever I connect a monitor via HDMI and fold my notebook upside down, the keyboard comes off and I can only use the on-screen keyboard of the monitor, but actually I want to use the normal keyboard of my laptop, even though the display is on the desk and not the keyboard.

Can anyone help?

TIA

:)

Therealbrocoli, Jun 13, 2020

2. Notebook keyboard, touchpad, and mouse fails to respond

Ever since I have taken this Dell notebook out of the box or not long after that, it has been giving me trouble with the keyboard, touchpad, and mouse. When I go to wake the computer from sleep or even turning it on after a night's rest, the keyboard, mouse, and touchpad do not respond to the computer. The cursor (if I am typing something) and the mouse pointer freezes up and it makes the computer not usable until it responds. The keyboard also has a backlit caps lock key. When this happens, the light on the caps lock key does not light up. I have ran tests on it from Dell and the program (Dell Support Assist) says that everything passed and there is nothing wrong. There is something wrong. A brand new computer from the factory should not be doing this. The notebook is a Dell Inspiron 15-3552. I don't have it listed in my specs yet.

Help is appreciated!

Thanks! Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond? :)

Jesse Williams, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond?

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond?

1. Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond? - Similar Threads - Notebook turn Keyboard

2. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard not responding: my keyboard which is Bluetooth with a usb wire no longer responds. It lights up and makes sound with each tap but doesn't show on page local, nor online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/9d0a92cc-f738-4442-8d49-3235259f245a
  3. Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on: Hello Community, I am facing an (to me) unsolvable issue on a year old notebook. Something seems to be very wrong with it and I already tried so much to fix the problem. The notebook runs Windows 10 (21H1, most current drivers). It is used for simple Excel displaying, mails,...
  4. Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on

in Windows 10 Support
    Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on: Hello Community, I am facing an (to me) unsolvable issue on a year old notebook. Something seems to be very wrong with it and I already tried so much to fix the problem. The notebook runs Windows 10 (21H1, most current drivers). It is used for simple Excel displaying, mails,...
  5. Keyboard turns off and back on but doesn't respond.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard turns off and back on but doesn't respond.: I have recently bought a new PC and keyboard. My keyboard is the Apex 5 from Steelseries. When I change apps too quickly or I screenshare my whole screen, my keyboard, at least certainly the keyboard-lights, turn off for a second and then turn back on. After that the keyboard...
  6. keyboard not responding

keyboard not responding: After the last update the device went into tablet mode so I can only use the touch screen--how do I get the keyboard back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/8668eb74-3ce6-47c1-991a-7762d0867705
  7. Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad

Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad: Recently keyboard and touchpad of my Yoga 700-14isk have stopped working. Keyboard works in Bios Not hardware problem. I've updated drivers, returned the previous version of Windows and restored factory settings and the problem persisted. I recently found that when his...
  8. Cortana search does not respond to keyboard input.

in Cortana
    Cortana search does not respond to keyboard input.: All, There have been a few threads with this title but they are all old. I now have the same issue. I can ask Cortana to open the calculator for example and she does, however if I click the magnifying glass or just press the windows key and start typing, what I type is...
  9. Search boxes does not respond to keyboard anymore !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Search boxes does not respond to keyboard anymore !!: The search boxes in Apps and Features or in the Settings or searching for any app in the start menu all dont respond any more to my keyboard like there is not keystrokes at all !!! What is this problem ? Windows 10 updated to latest. 131523
  10. Notebook keyboard, touchpad, and mouse fails to respond

in Windows 10 Support
    Notebook keyboard, touchpad, and mouse fails to respond: Ever since I have taken this Dell notebook out of the box or not long after that, it has been giving me trouble with the keyboard, touchpad, and mouse. When I go to wake the computer from sleep or even turning it on after a night's rest, the keyboard, mouse, and touchpad do...