Windows 10: Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...

Discus and support Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is a last ditch effort, getting desperate here. I am listing all the issues and thorough diagnosis below in detail. Just hope we don't get some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Paul Atkin, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...

This is a last ditch effort, getting desperate here. I am listing all the issues and thorough diagnosis below in detail. Just hope we don't get some MVP suggesting a reinstall - please read all before answering.DEVICEASUS Zenbook S UX391FA - 3 years old, Win10 64bitSYMPTOMSA few weeks ago, started experiencing either the Black Screen of Death or freezing during boot-up from either shutdown or sleep mode but ONLY when no AC charger is connected so, DC only. Initially about 1 time in 10, gradually worsened to virtually 100% of the time.Boot indicator spinning dots stops at no specific ti

:)

Paul Atkin, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Vario Win User

Won't Boot Windows with 2 Cards!

Okay, still can't boot windows. WTF!

Vario, Feb 12, 2023
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Feb 12, 2023
  4. Melvis Win User

Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...

Windows XP no boot

Ok, have you run a check disc repair? either from a windows disc or from command prompt>

Also scan the crap out of it from a secondary computer for viruses? Malwarebytes, Kasperksy, webroot etc?

Also Winows XP booting from the disc will give you the option of replacing all windows files but leaving all other files alone, try that also?

Melvis, Feb 12, 2023
Thema:

Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...

1. Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine... - Similar Threads - Notebook Won't Boot

2. Cannot Boot into Windows Boot SSD is corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Boot into Windows Boot SSD is corrupted: Windows 11 PC crashed recentely and when I rebooted it, I was met with the following message:Reboot and Select proper Boot deviceor Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key_Tried rebooting again and was met with the same message.Tried troubleshooting through...
  3. Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...: This is a last ditch effort, getting desperate here. I am listing all the issues and thorough diagnosis below in detail. Just hope we don't get some MVP suggesting a reinstall - please read all before answering.DEVICEASUS Zenbook S UX391FA - 3 years old, Win10 64bitSYMPTOMSA...
  4. Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...

Notebook Won't Boot Windows on Battery & Corrupts Windows. Boots okay on AC, and runs fine...: This is a last ditch effort, getting desperate here. I am listing all the issues and thorough diagnosis below in detail. Just hope we don't get some MVP suggesting a reinstall - please read all before answering.DEVICEASUS Zenbook S UX391FA - 3 years old, Win10 64bitSYMPTOMSA...
  5. Computer won't boot off battery or when plugged in with the battery, but will boot when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't boot off battery or when plugged in with the battery, but will boot when...: I have an HP Pavilion x360 running windows 10 and it will not boot unless I remove the battery and plug it in or if I reseat the battery. I don't recall any physical damage that may have happened to the laptop but it just started happening one day. When I reseat the battery...
  6. Computer won't boot off battery or when plugged in with the battery, but will boot when...

Computer won't boot off battery or when plugged in with the battery, but will boot when...: I have an HP Pavilion x360 running windows 10 and it will not boot unless I remove the battery and plug it in or if I reseat the battery. I don't recall any physical damage that may have happened to the laptop but it just started happening one day. When I reseat the battery...
  7. Computer won't boot off battery or when plugged in with the battery, but will boot when...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Windows 10 Won't Boot - System files corrupted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Won't Boot - System files corrupted?: Hello, Windows 10 will not boot on my PC at all. Apparently my system files are corrupted/deleted, since just before it stopped working, a pop-up stated that a diagnostics file was not able to function on Windows, and then the entire computer started to display erratic...
  9. running on ac instead of battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    running on ac instead of battery: I have an HP laptop. How do I run On AC instead of battery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-on-ac-instead-of-battery/b5edead9-83eb-43a5-97c0-0bc9603d4f40
  10. SSD Won't boot up, Windows might be corrupted.

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD Won't boot up, Windows might be corrupted.: Hello, I bought an SSD (Samsung 850 evo 500GB) and I've installed Windows 10 in it (I didn't clone it from another hard drive). At first, after the installation, I was able to log in and I started to install programs, getting my files in there, that sort of stuff. In that...