Windows 10: Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad

Discus and support Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently keyboard and touchpad of my Yoga 700-14isk have stopped working. Keyboard works in Bios Not hardware problem. I've updated drivers, returned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JefersonRomano1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad

Recently keyboard and touchpad of my Yoga 700-14isk have stopped working. Keyboard works in Bios Not hardware problem. I've updated drivers, returned the previous version of Windows and restored factory settings and the problem persisted.

I recently found that when his battery is completely discharged and I turn it back on touchpad and keyboard come back into operation, but after a few hours they stop again and I need to discharge the device to get it back up and running.

Does anyone know what it could be?

:)

JefersonRomano1, Mar 30, 2020

2. keyboard not working after upgrading notebook to Windows 10

Hi Anil,

Before we assist you, we would like to know the below information.

• Have you installed all the pending updates for Windows 10?

• Which is the Windows 10 build running on the Notebook?

Please some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if you are able to fix the keyboard issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to
    install ATK drivers
    , also install Windows 8.1 chipset drivers from the same link and check.

X102BA Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type "Troubleshooting"
      in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

• Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 3: Uninstall keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Keyboard.

• Right on the Keyboard driver
      and click on Uninstall.

After uninstalling the keyboard Drivers, suggest you to manually install the Keyboard Drivers.

• Right-click the
      Start button and choose Device Manager.

• Once in Device Manager locate all devices with a yellow exception mark in front of them. In case of not working keyboards they are most-likely located under Human Interface Devices (HID) and keyboards.

• Under keyboards right-click a keyboard with a yellow exception mark.

• Then choose Update Driver Software.

• Then choose Browse my computer for driver software.

• Then choose Let me Pick from a List of Device Drivers.

• Then choose HID Keyboard Device.

• Click on Next and wait for the installation to complete, there should be no error code!

• Unfold the Human Interface Devices category.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 30, 2020
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 30, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad

New Lenovo YOGA 700 Offers More Options for Performance and Portability

Lenovo today unveiled the new YOGA 700, a premium Windows 10 convertible laptop with four usage modes (laptop, stand, tent, tablet) designed for performance and portability. Avid travelers who need a thin and light option will find the 11-inch YOGA 700 as the ideal travel companion, while the 14-inch option packs powerful performance for those who need additional speed and reliability. Both options come with a responsive 10-point multitouch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display and Dolby DS1.0 Home Theater certified stereo speakers, allowing users to enjoy crisp visuals and clear sound whether working in a café or streaming a favorite show at home.

Ultra portable, the 11-inch YOGA 700 weighs only 1.1 kg and measures 15.8 mm thin. With up to seven hours of battery life, the YOGA 700 allows travelers to work or play their way: watch a movie in stand mode, give a business pitch in tent mode, or navigate a map in tablet mode. Suited for movie buffs and social gamers, the YOGA 700 offers a vibrant 10-point multitouch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with Dolby DS1.0 Home Theater certified stereo speakers. Whether at home or in transit, the convertible lets users enjoy sharper visuals and clearer sound without paying more for a premium multimedia experience.

Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad 117a_thm.jpg

Designed for Enhanced Portability at 14-inches
    With up to Intel's latest 6th Gen Core i7 processor, optional NVIDIA GeForce 940M graphics card and up to 8 GB DDR3L memory, the 14-inch YOGA 700 packs powerful performance for enhanced productivity. The 14-inch convertible laptop has up to 256 GB SSD storage so that users can launch apps and transfer files faster, focus on work with reduced noise and better recover their files even if they drop or knock the laptop.

The YOGA 700 also comes with an ergonomically designed AccuType backlit keyboard that makes typing more comfortable, accurate and easier on the eyes in dim environments. From switching between writing a report to editing high-res images in Photoshop software, the 14-inch YOGA 700 has the power and battery life to help users power through their work without interruption.

"We know fast performance, easy portability, and rich sound and display are features consumers expect in a laptop today," said Johnson Jia, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "That's why we made the new YOGA 700 thinner and more powerful than ever with Windows 10 and Intel's latest processor. We also added a Full HD IPS display and Dolby stereo speakers as part of its standard features so that consumers can get a premium quality convertible laptop for work and travel, at the price of a standard laptop."

Lenovo YOGA 700 11-inch and 14-inch convertible laptops start at US $649 and US $799 respectively.

btarunr, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad

1. Notebook Yoga 700 does not work keyboard and touchoad - Similar Threads - Notebook Yoga 700

2. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?...
  3. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?...
  4. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. notebook webcam does not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    notebook webcam does not work: I already checked the device manager and the webcam is not even recognize the webcam , but it is always connected since I cant even remove it submitted by /u/fabrik_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxpw3y/notebook_webcam_does_not_work/
  6. my nw-700 is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my nw-700 is not working: i have the phantom power supply and the mic connect to my computer and i checked the manel and everything is pugged in correctly it is not showing up in my computer...
  7. Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond?

Notebook turn Keyboard does not respond?: Hello, I have the following problem on my Lenovo Ideapad C340: Whenever I connect a monitor via HDMI and fold my notebook upside down, the keyboard comes off and I can only use the on-screen keyboard of the monitor, but actually I want to use the normal keyboard of my...
  8. my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.

my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.: my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.It wont even detect usb keyboard mouse aand usb mouse working properly.keyboRD tester does not detect any keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-yoga-keyboard-not-working/55b3639d-fcae-4cd3-9885-fac098cdbeec
  9. LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING: HELLO MAY I ASK , I HAVE THAT LENOVO YOGA 900 BUT WHEN I TAKE WINDOWS 10 MY KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT STOP WORKING? DID SOMEONE KNOW WHAT CAN NE THAT ISSUE? THANK YOU...
  10. Lenovo Yoga Keyboard

Lenovo Yoga Keyboard: My new computer keyboard is not lighting up. Is there anything I can do to get it to come on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-keyboard/87327186-bd96-46fa-8a3d-d29139942ea6