Windows 10: Notebook

Discus and support Notebook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm a student and whenever I open up a notebook file from my teacher, it comes up with computer gibberish. I think it could be code, does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_Student, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Notebook

Hi

I'm a student and whenever I open up a notebook file from my teacher, it comes up with computer gibberish. I think it could be code, does anyone know whats going on or how to fix it?

Thanks

Anonymous

:)

Anonymous_Student, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Cortana - notebook icon missing

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled
    Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Notebook

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Notebook

1. Notebook - Similar Threads - Notebook

2. mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook: My wireless mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook.This question is listed as having been asked before but no resolution.I have checked for latest updates...
  3. Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install: I have a Samsung Notebook 9 NP940X5N, which I bought around Dec, 2019. Recently, it has been giving me various BSOD errors. I backed up my hard drive and restored Windows 10. I think it was from a restore point, not a factory reset. BSOD errors occurred again, but this time I...
  4. Problems with notebook webcam/microphone for online video interviews

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with notebook webcam/microphone for online video interviews: Hi.Has anyone had problems with connecting to the webcam/camera and microphone on their notebook or mobile phone – in order to do a online video interview for a job application?As I don't have the NBN or broadband at home, I USB tethered my 5 year old HP notebook Windows 10...
  5. Frequent black screens when waking notebook Dell XPS15 from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent black screens when waking notebook Dell XPS15 from sleep: About once every couple of days, when I wake my XPS15 from sleep, the display stays black. I hear the fan, the keyboard backlight turns on, and I can see the display backlight too even though the display is registering no image. IOW, the computer is awake but no image is...
  6. Delete from your win update data gpu driver for radeon rx560x vega 8 notebook asus fx505 DY

Delete from your win update data gpu driver for radeon rx560x vega 8 notebook asus fx505 DY: I got newer better drivers from amd site and when i check to updates from win update your manager will install older driver also without chechout and crash radeon software program !!!IThis driver will automatically install when notebook is couple hours standby and when i...
  7. screen malfunction in in my hp notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen malfunction in in my hp notebook: i cant change my screen brightness even if pressing f2 and f3 buttonand in action center the brightness dial is blankand also in windows mobility center with repeated restart the problem is the same...
  8. Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch

Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch: After updating Windows 10 recently, my touchscreen was gone. So, in an attempt to fix it, I tried uninstalling to reinstall, but it no longer is there anymore. I cannot reinstall my touchscreen driver....
  9. HP Notebook 15-ba009dx Product Information Invalid, I don’t know what this is

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Notebook 15-ba009dx Product Information Invalid, I don’t know what this is: [ATTACH]I’ve had my laptop since 2018 and for the last over year and half, this screen pops up every time I restart it. Ive tried updating the drives, but they’ve already been updated, and I googled what was on the screen and figured out its a problem with BIOS, but i cannot...
  10. Problem of connection Windows 10 notebook and TV using HDMI

Problem of connection Windows 10 notebook and TV using HDMI: I connect notebook with Windows 10 and Android TV Sony using HDMI. Information banner about HDMI connection info appears on TV from time to time. It does not depend on my actions with notebook. Banner just appear on TV randomly. It is very annoying. I have googled this...