Windows 10: Notebook

Discus and support Notebook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm a student and whenever I open up a notebook file from my teacher, it comes up with computer gibberish. I think it could be code, does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_Student, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Notebook

Hi

I'm a student and whenever I open up a notebook file from my teacher, it comes up with computer gibberish. I think it could be code, does anyone know whats going on or how to fix it?

Thanks

Anonymous

:)

Anonymous_Student, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Cortana - notebook icon missing

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled
    Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Notebook

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Notebook

1. Notebook - Similar Threads - Notebook

2. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  3. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  4. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

7. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

8. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

10. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...