Windows 10: Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability

Discus and support Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The developers of the popular third-party text editor Notepad++ released version 7.3.3 which fixes a vulnerability found in the leaked Vault 7 files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by lehnerus2000, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability

Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability - gHacks Tech News

:)

lehnerus2000, Mar 9, 2017
  2. vinodg1 Win User

vulnerability fix

How to fix below vulnerability on my PC running Windows 10 Pro 1709 version 16299.192. please check the solution and my processor is intel Pentium g645 2.90ghz

vinodg1, Mar 9, 2017
  3. vulnerability fix

What "below vulnerability" would that be?

Hint: review your posting after being submitted to verify that all of the information that you wish to relate when asking a question is present and relevant to your query at hand.

We'll be waiting for your next reply.

-Richard

RichardEiler, Mar 9, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability

5. I have my browser set to start showing 3 free software download sites (Filepuma, FileHorse, FileCroco).
    As a result, I get most of my program updates (manually) via one of them.

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability

1. Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability - Similar Threads - Notepad++ update fixes

2. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3: If you tuned in to this morning’s App Development Community Standup, you know that today we released WinUI 3 Preview 3. If you want to skip the summary and head straight to the release notes and installation instructions, you can find those here. New Features...
  3. Update at 91% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update at 91% for 3 hours: Turned the computer on at 5am. It's now 8am and the update has been at 91% for about 2 hours now. It force updated when my son turned it off last night. I have no idea what version or anything else. I just know it's windows 10. Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I...
  4. i fix the problem for doom 3. But?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i fix the problem for doom 3. But?: But, now ran into a problem for doom 3 roe cd. i came acrosas a repair cleaing software tool and it manage to clear up alot of my othe rproblems. now it says: " error applies transforms?" something about:...
  5. lost sound 1909 update 3/7/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost sound 1909 update 3/7/2020: i have tried everything and nothing works. immediately after the update on 3/7 i lost windows start up sound then all sound. the realtek driver is in a continual uninstall install loop. unable to uninstall latest 1909 quality update that caused the problem. unable to use...
  6. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7: So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering between the 3 laptop and pro 7 which would be better to play sims 4 on? I will also be using it for school work mostly but I...
  7. fix notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix notepad: How do I fix notepad's next? to delete a server name. it is jammed up at using next to find next. name of server is for xbox networking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-notepad/03fccca4-8307-4455-9b7c-b9e233dabc68
  8. Intel RAID Web Server 3 Service Advisory for security vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Intel RAID Web Server 3 Service Advisory for security vulnerability: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00171 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 10/09/2018 Last revised: 10/09/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Raid Web Server 3 may allow...
  9. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  10. BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3: Slowly i'm starting to think my graphic card has a problem. This system is completely new (all exept for the gpu, 2x ssds and 1x hdd). I had overclocked to 4.3ghz, but after many crashes in crysis 3 and witcher 3, i thought i'd revert to stock to see how it fairs. While...