Windows 10: Notepad++ 7.7 Released

Discus and support Notepad++ 7.7 Released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Notepad++ Home Thanks to DigiCert, Notepad++ is code signed again from the version 7.7. The GPG code signing will still be kept, so people can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josey Wales, May 19, 2019.

1. Notepad++ 7.7 Released

Notepad++ Home

Thanks to DigiCert, Notepad++ is code signed again from the version 7.7.
    The GPG code signing will still be kept, so people can choose their preffered way to control Notepad++ binaries authenticity.

Scintilla, the main component of Notepad++ is upgraded from v3.56 to v4.14 in this version.
    A lot of fixes & some new enhancements are included in this release. Please check the change log in the download page for more detail.

Download 7.7 here:
    Notepad++ Download
    Notepad++ v7.7 - Current Version

Auto-updater will be triggered in few days if there's no critical issue found.

If you find any regression or critical bug, please report here:
    Notepad++ 7.7 Release | Notepad++ Community

:)

Josey Wales, May 19, 2019

2. Windows 7 thread!

I am running 7057 as well and I like it very much just know that i has a bug with a notepad popping up on startup... it is an easy fix but other than that I love it very much...the more I use it the more natural it feels...W7 really is vista done right. that link to fix the notepad bug is here http://www.askvg.com/windows-7-build-7057-leaked-screenshots-and-changes-list-inside/

MAGMADIVER, May 19, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce Release 181.71 BETA for Windows 7 Released

NVIDIA has rolled out new Windows 7 GeForce 181.71 BETA drivers for the GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9 and 200 series cards. The new drivers work with both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions of current Windows 7 beta release. Release highlights:
    • Installs WDDM v1.1 for GeForce 8, 9, and 200-series DirectX 10 GPUs.
    • Installs WDDM v1.0 for GeForce 6 and 7-series DirectX 9 GPUs.
    • Supports Direct3D, Direct2D, and DirectWrite.
    • Supports NVIDIA CUDA - Compute Unified Device Architecture.
    • Supports NVIDIA PhysX (this driver package automatically installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203 for all GeForce 8, 9, and 200-series GPUs).
    • Supports NVIDIA SLI on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications.
    DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce Release 181.71 BETA for Windows 7 32-bit | Windows 7 64-bit

Source: NVIDIA

malware, May 19, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Notepad++ 7.7 Released

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Notepad++ 7.7  Released [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Notepad++ 7.7 Released

1. Notepad++ 7.7 Released - Similar Threads - Notepad++ Released

2. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  3. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  4. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  5. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  6. White borders in the notepad

White borders in the notepad: I see white borders when I open notepad, they are only on the left, right and bottom, if I drag over the edge with the border - it disappears, also if I minimize and expand notepad - they disappear. I thought it was some kind of windows problem, but there have been several...
  7. Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!: The Microsoft has just rolled out New Notepad for more Insiders with new animations and new Fluent UI.Click here for more information about New Notepad: Redesigned Notepad for Windows 11 begins rolling out to Windows InsidersHow to download New Notepad? - 1. Go to Microsoft...
  8. Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!

Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!: The Microsoft has just rolled out New Notepad for more Insiders with new animations and new Fluent UI.Click here for more information about New Notepad: Redesigned Notepad for Windows 11 begins rolling out to Windows InsidersHow to download New Notepad? - 1. Go to Microsoft...
  9. Notepad++ 8.1.1 release

Notepad++ 8.1.1 release: Notepad++ 8.1.1 release | Notepad++ 182108
  10. Notepad++ v8 release

Notepad++ v8 release: Released today with a dark mode... The Dark Side of Notepad++ : v8 | Notepad++ 180680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compare menu not showing in notepad 7.7

2. Notepad 7.7 Released