Windows 10: notepad arrange text by time stamp

Discus and support notepad arrange text by time stamp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a transcript with timestamps but it saved in reverse order from last to first message. Is there a way to reverse this in a non manual fashion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EricEly, Oct 16, 2018.

1. EricEly Win User

notepad arrange text by time stamp

i have a transcript with timestamps but it saved in reverse order from last to first message. Is there a way to reverse this in a non manual fashion according to timestamp?

:)

EricEly, Oct 16, 2018

2. Time stamps on Text Messages

On my old phone, a Samsung, there were always time stamps at the bottom of each message with the time and date it was sent.

I just got a new Nokia 6790 Surge and I noticed that there is no time stamp on the message. You can see the date if you select the details, but no time. Is there a way to set time stamps on text messages?

black_jack77, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Prath T Win User
    Text message: incorrect time stamp

I live in Canada (time zone: UTC-05) and i bought an HTC HD7 in December. I am having problem with the text message’s time stamp. Each time i receive a text message from anyone the time stamp displays the time incorrectly, it display a time which is
    minus four (-4) hours different. So i tried sending myself a text message; i sent it at 9:20pm and my phone received the text immediately but it time stamps the received message as 5:20pm. How do i fix it so the received message also display 9:20pm (the current
    time on the WP7)

Update: I am using Fido as my service provider. The phone is T-Mobile branded phone from the US.

Thanks

Prath T, Oct 16, 2018
  4. notepad arrange text by time stamp

incorect time stamp on the text message

i live in Vancouver, BC and have the same problem except I have to switch my time to +3GMT. However by doing so all of my other time stamps on my phone are incorrect (sent texts, calandar events...)

For some reason my incoming texts time stamps are 5 hours behind.

Any resolution to this?

bennay---01, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

notepad arrange text by time stamp

1. notepad arrange text by time stamp - Similar Threads - notepad arrange text

2. video download time stamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video download time stamp: When I download JPEGs from my camera to my computer the file's timestamp in the folder is correct, but when I download a video .MOV file, the time stamp in the folder is always four hours earlier than the actual time. The computer and camera's date / time settings are both...
  3. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  4. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  5. Your Phone time stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone time stamp: The latest Windows update has removed the time stamp from the Your Phone app on my laptop. I haven't been able to find how to restore it. Thank you for your assistance....
  6. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988
  7. Is there a way to delete these time stamps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to delete these time stamps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alcune [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cvfb/is_there_a_way_to_delete_these_time_stamps/
  8. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  9. Time Stamps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time Stamps in Windows 10: I am wondering what causes my computer to put incorrect dates and times on files. today i edited a file around noon, the computer shows the correct time-internet sync'd- The CREATED TIME is correct but the computer shows a MODIFIED TIME of almost 7 hours later - when i have...
  10. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....