Windows 10: Notepad Black Theme

Discus and support Notepad Black Theme in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is a Black or Dark Theme Available for Notepad App?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Archit__, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Archit__ Win User

Notepad Black Theme

Is a Black or Dark Theme Available for Notepad App?

:)

Archit__, Oct 11, 2018

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 11, 2018
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Notepad Black Theme

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE BACKGROUND COLOR IN NOTEPAD?

Hi Debra,

It's likely that you have selected a high contrast theme for your desktop which will make your desktop and almost all your applications' background black. To isolate such issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you pertaining to the built-in Notepad app in Windows?
    • Are all your windows background black in color?
    • Did you recently change a theme for your desktop background?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if you've set a high contract theme. To do so, right-click on the
    Start menu, then go to Control Panel >
    Appearance and Personalization
    > Personalization.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Notepad Black Theme

1. Notepad Black Theme - Similar Threads - Notepad Black Theme

2. dark theme, but notepad is still white

in Windows 10 Customization
    dark theme, but notepad is still white: just as title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-but-notepad-is-still-white/ffa5c806-e4b8-4444-a8d7-1a2a454b7944
  3. How to change Notepad Theme to Dark

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Notepad Theme to Dark: [IMG]Notepad in its current form now makes it possible for users to set change themes. This is an essential feature, as many wanted a Dark theme for Notepad. Bear in mind that this version of Notepad is only available for Windows 11, so if you haven’t upgraded yet, well, this...
  4. Black screen after applying a theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after applying a theme: Hello, I was trying to edit a Windows Theme (NOT located in Resources/Themes but in my Downloads folder) with msstyleEditor and pressed "Test". The corrupt theme was applied and I now get a black screen on reboot. I've read Fix Black Screen on Windows 10 Caused by Corrupt...
  5. black background using a theme

black background using a theme: I have windows 10 and I'm using a theme. But for some reason I have a black ground, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-using-a-theme/68ae77ba-4d78-48a0-8322-26f146383931
  6. Black Theme for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Theme for Windows 10?: I really like the dark theme for Windows 10, but is there a way to set a black theme? I have an OLED display, so I'd rather have black background than dark grey. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  7. How to make Notepad black?

How to make Notepad black?: [img] 127197
  8. Windows Explorer Black theme problem

Windows Explorer Black theme problem: Hello , i have a problem on latest Win 10 update , i have dark mode on and some folders don't have white fonts and are unreadable . i haven't tweaked anything in my system nor installed any theme/visual changing apps . what could the problem be ? thank you in advance ....
  9. Windows Explorer Black theme problem

Windows Explorer Black theme problem: Hello , i have a problem on latest Win 10 update , i have dark mode on and some folders don't have white fonts and are unreadable . i haven't tweaked anything in my system nor installed any theme/visual changing apps . what could the problem be ? thank you in advance ....
  10. Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme: Hi there YMMV but I'm not so sure about this one --it has a certain charm and probably will be liked by younger users on these boards -- however it's worth a look. After latest Office 2016 update there's the BLACK Theme . I don't have Office 365 but I'd imagine same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad black theme