Windows 10: Notepad coding

Discus and support Notepad coding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've heard you can code HTML using Notepad, but what other languages can be used on notepad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by The Coders, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Notepad coding

I've heard you can code HTML using Notepad, but what other languages can be used on notepad?

:)

The Coders, Sep 29, 2018

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2018
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Asylum Win User

Notepad coding

Notepad Question

Yea i picked that up last night.

Works much better than regular notepad.

Asylum, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Notepad coding

1. Notepad coding - Similar Threads - Notepad coding

2. New Notepad with Tabs has search code functionality issues and more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Notepad with Tabs has search code functionality issues and more: When searching as an example today 178.128.187.233 by copy and pasting this text in the search bar it is actually searching this string and never finds the entry - 178.1`28.187.233.All TXT files default to Wrap text when opened or created which is also new oddity. New or...
  3. New Notepad with Tabs has search code functionality issues and more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Notepad with Tabs has search code functionality issues and more: When searching as an example today 178.128.187.233 by copy and pasting this text in the search bar it is actually searching this string and never finds the entry - 178.1`28.187.233.All TXT files default to Wrap text when opened or created which is also new oddity. New or...
  4. Notepad - Will it run code if I open a file with mischievous intent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad - Will it run code if I open a file with mischievous intent.: Im looking to just view the contents of a file does notepad run code or xml commands if I open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-will-it-run-code-if-i-open-a-file-with/1ad378d7-af5f-47d2-8f7f-45602915b043
  5. Notepad - Will it run code if I open a file with mischievous intent.

Notepad - Will it run code if I open a file with mischievous intent.: Im looking to just view the contents of a file does notepad run code or xml commands if I open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-will-it-run-code-if-i-open-a-file-with/1ad378d7-af5f-47d2-8f7f-45602915b043
  6. Why I cant open my kotlin zip file in notepad it is not giving me the proper code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cant open my kotlin zip file in notepad it is not giving me the proper code: Yesterday I downloaded a zip file from my source of learning and then I tried to open it in notepad for once it does work and opened in notepad and after that it does not work .the file contains my kotlin code why It is not showing me the proper code.for eg. adding a picture...
  7. Why I cant open my kotlin zip file in notepad it is not giving me the proper code

Why I cant open my kotlin zip file in notepad it is not giving me the proper code: Yesterday I downloaded a zip file from my source of learning and then I tried to open it in notepad for once it does work and opened in notepad and after that it does not work .the file contains my kotlin code why It is not showing me the proper code.for eg. adding a picture...
  8. Alt-codes not working on Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-codes not working on Notepad: Something very strange is happening with Notepad. This is a new problem appearing a few days ago. Typing 'Alt-26' works the first time, then a strange character appears the second time, then an empty box, and then nothing appears no matter what Alt-code I try. Sometimes it...
  9. Alt-codes not working on Notepad

Alt-codes not working on Notepad: Something very strange is happening with Notepad. This is a new problem appearing a few days ago. Typing 'Alt-26' works the first time, then a strange character appears the second time, then an empty box, and then nothing appears no matter what Alt-code I try. Sometimes it...
  10. Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad: I was working on a draft in notepad. I was trying to input ñ alt+164. It will work at first and when I type it again, a appears; then suddenly, I can no longer type any ASCII code. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what coding language can be used in notepad