Windows 10: Notepad command line to open file and find text ?

Discus and support Notepad command line to open file and find text ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello & Thanks , I would like to call Notepad from another program sending to it a command line to open Filename and FIND a specific text . Plz , How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vmars316, May 22, 2019.

1. vmars316 Win User

Notepad command line to open file and find text ?

Hello & Thanks ,
    I would like to call Notepad from another program
    sending to it a command line
    to open Filename and FIND a specific text .
    Plz , How can this be done ?

Thanks

:)

vmars316, May 22, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Notepad command line to open file and find text ? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 22, 2019
  4. RavenMind Win User

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Notepad command line to open file and find text ? :)

RM

RavenMind, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Notepad command line to open file and find text ? - Similar Threads - Notepad command line

2. Retrieving notepad text file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieving notepad text file: how can I retrieve my text file at note pad?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-notepad-text-file/9577e673-5811-4a8a-b42a-6ceb8ac0870e
  3. Retrieving notepad text file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieving notepad text file: how can I retrieve my text file at note pad?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-notepad-text-file/9577e673-5811-4a8a-b42a-6ceb8ac0870e
  4. Corrupted Notepad++ text file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted Notepad++ text file.: One of my long standing Notepad++ text files is corrupted when I try to open it. It just has a bunch of NULLs.There doesn't appear to be a backup version within the Notepad++ backup directory.I do have a backup version from last year.How can I fix this corrupt file?...
  5. Corrupted Notepad++ text file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Notepad++ text file.: One of my long standing Notepad++ text files is corrupted when I try to open it. It just has a bunch of NULLs.There doesn't appear to be a backup version within the Notepad++ backup directory.I do have a backup version from last year.How can I fix this corrupt file?...
  6. Corrupted Notepad++ text file.

7. Text Documents and Notepads Won't Open?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text Documents and Notepads Won't Open?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chqnging [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jub4yq/text_documents_and_notepads_wont_open/
  8. Notepad slow to open text files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad slow to open text files: We have some users that have discovered that notepad is slow to open when logged into the domain compared to when you log in locally. We have been able to duplicate the problem but have not found a fix. We have created two text files with random text with the sizes of...
  9. Insert a new line character in a text file with a with the find/replace in notepad

Insert a new line character in a text file with a with the find/replace in notepad: I am trying to insert a new line character in a text file with NotePads Find/Replace menu item in windows 10. Can anyone give any help with this? Thanks for your time, Garry...
  10. Find and Replace Text in Notepad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find and Replace Text in Notepad in Windows 10: How to: Find and Replace Text in Notepad in Windows 10 How to Find and Replace Text in Notepad in Windows 10 Notepad is a simple text editor included in Windows and a basic text-editing program which enables computer users to create documents. You can search to find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad command as new

2. command for notepad for opening notepad at user login

3. open notepad command line and pipe text

4. second line notepad command,
  5. command line to open notepad,
  6. open file from command line with notepad,
  7. command line to open a file with notepad,
  8. notepad command for opening a file,
  9. open file with notepad in command line,
  10. open notepad with text from cmd,
  11. cmd open notepad to new file,