Windows 10: Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?

Discus and support Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RayZP, Feb 25, 2019.

1. RayZP Win User

Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?

Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?

:)

RayZP, Feb 25, 2019

2. Translate a Notepad page from Chinese to English.

Can I GET A PAGE FROM NOTEPAD TRANSLATED FROM CHINESE TO ENGLISH?

Modified title from: TRANSLATING

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General

KrisHadley, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Want to open internet explorer in chinese language with translation in english

Hi,

I want to open internet explorer in Chinese language with translation in English. I want to do setting in internet explorer which is in Chinese language and do not want to change the language on that. I want to open in another computer.

How can it be possible.

RajkumarSharma12345, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?

english medical dictionary and english to chinese translating language dictionary

hi can any one tell me any goo medical dictionary for my nokia n 900,,i am a medical student and want to have some medical dictionary in my mobile nokia n 900...and also i live in china so i want some dictionary that can translate english into chinese..so
    i need two dictionaries...one is any good english medical dictionary and other is any good language dictionary that can translate chinese into englsih and also english into chinese,,,,,,,,,and both of these dictionaries must work offline...i do not have access
    to internet always....so plz help me for this

naveedayub, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English? - Similar Threads - Notepad content another

2. How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?: We are not able to change the notepad application language to native language, by default it is coming in English,Facing this issue in Win 21H2 and 22H2 series of windows. For more info please refer the highlighted part of the below screenshot....
  3. How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?: We are not able to change the notepad application language to native language, by default it is coming in English,Facing this issue in Win 21H2 and 22H2 series of windows. For more info please refer the highlighted part of the below screenshot....
  4. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  5. english subtitles for chinese spoken language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    english subtitles for chinese spoken language: hi, i am using media player classic home cinema, when i watch a movie on it, it is english speaking language but when it comes to a scene of chinese spoken language, there is no english sub to it, how do i download or set to english sub for chinese spoken language?...
  6. Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?: Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? Can anyone help? I'm having two related issues here. I cannot seem to convert the PDF to Word as there is the language problem and I cannot translate a doc from Danish to English unless it's in Word format....
  7. Translation English to persian

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translation English to persian: Translation English to persian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translation-english-to-persian/f194df8d-e828-4ee2-92a3-b75ab1c5af89
  8. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  9. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...
  10. Language conversion from chinese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    Language conversion from chinese to english: I bought new DELL (Inspiron 5559, 9LZM162) laptop but the window is in Chinese. I want convert Chinese to English language. I read How to Add or Remove Language Packs and change Display Language in Windows 10 and I did this all. Then i signed out and signed in but still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get help with notepad in windows 10 translate

2. get help with notepad in windows 10 ranslate language

3. how to translate a notepad language from chinis to English

4. notepad in windows 10 for chinese,
  5. chinese notepad,
  6. get help with notepad in windows translate,
  7. get help with notepad in windows 10 translate chinese,
  8. get help with notepad in windows 10 TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH