Windows 10: Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications

Discus and support Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to use notepad. I have done a search for it in my start folder, my accessories folder and in my list of applications and it cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TPAMgr, Feb 13, 2019.

1. TPAMgr Win User

Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications

I am attempting to use notepad. I have done a search for it in my start folder, my accessories folder and in my list of applications and it cannot be found in any of the above. How do I load it onto my computer?

:)

TPAMgr, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

accessories e.g mspaint

Paint is listed in the All Apps, Windows Accessories group along with Notepad, Wordpad and others. Mine shows on the Start button, Most Used list due to the frequency I use it. It can be Pinned to the Start or Taskbar, I pinned mine to the Taskbar.
    Attachment 22210

Berton, Feb 13, 2019
  3. How do I download a copy of Notepad?

"Windows 10" doesn't seem to respond to your suggestion. More?

ShirleyJChambers, Feb 13, 2019
  4. PB3098 Win User

Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications

Start Menu and common programs not showing

Go; Start > All apps > Navigate to W > Windows Accessories (click on it to open the drop down folder menu) > Notepad (fourth application down within the Windows Accessories folder)

I had the same problem finding Notepad. It's not listed within the 'N' category (which is where you'd think it would be, logically). Like with older versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7 (even 8) Notepad is found in the Accessories section.

PB3098, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications - Similar Threads - Notepad does show

2. My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list: Hi Experts,I made one application in java. But whenever I run this application, I am not able to see its icon or process name on taskbar. I only see "Open JDK" process name. So, whenever I need to kill my application, I need to kill "Open JDK" process. So, my application...
  3. My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list: Hi Experts,I made one application in java. But whenever I run this application, I am not able to see its icon or process name on taskbar. I only see "Open JDK" process name. So, whenever I need to kill my application, I need to kill "Open JDK" process. So, my application...
  4. DFS target folders does not show up

DFS target folders does not show up: Hi. I have set up a simple DFS on my windows 2019 server.It's created as a standalone server and there is no replicationwhen adding only target folder "A" is show up.when adding only target folder "B" is show up.when adding only target folder "C" is show up.When adding all 3,...
  5. Selection list under Folder Options does not show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selection list under Folder Options does not show: Hi,When I go to "Folder Options" in the Windows Explorer, then select "View" tab, the list under the "Advanced settings" cannot be seen.Only when I click on the checkbox, the corresponding line will appear. It disappears when I click on another line's checkbox.What could be...
  6. Notepad in windows accessories.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad in windows accessories.: I performed a speed check of my SSD in January, using Crystal Disk Mark. When I wanted to print out the results, it put the information on a notepad and printed the results. All was fine except that now every time I print anything using notepad, I get a top line that reads...
  7. Suddenly notepad will not show up ?

Suddenly notepad will not show up ?: Notepad suddenly will not expose it self when I open it. Anyone know how this is possible ? 155940
  8. My pc does not show up on my installation list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc does not show up on my installation list: So, I'm trying to download gta 5 on my pc and I got it on my xbox. It keeps showing that my pc is not on my list but when I go to my devices it shows up just fine but not on the installation screen what do I do?...
  9. Why Does The "NotePad++" Static Software Application Start?

in Cortana
    Why Does The "NotePad++" Static Software Application Start?: | | | +___ Hi, Members of the "Microsoft Answers" Community. | +___ We would like first to thank all of the Teams of Moderators of this Web-Site for enabling us to post again on it. Although Profiles Merging is not possible yet on it, we are Quite Proud that we are again able...
  10. My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Policies\ System\ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By Default it is set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad not in windows accesories