Windows 10: notepad duplication

Discus and support notepad duplication in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do you duplicate notepads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-duplication/d4b2e322-564c-4eb1-ac5f-9dce26b0e9bd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jellytoaster, Sep 14, 2019.

1. notepad duplication

how do you duplicate notepads?

:)

Jellytoaster, Sep 14, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

notepad duplication

Hi Jellytoaster

Can you please provide a bit more detail on this question, are you trying to duplicate a Notepad file or a OneNote file?

Or are you trying to duplicate the Notepad application itself?

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  3. notepad duplication

how do you duplicate notepads?

Jellytoaster, Sep 25, 2019
  4. notepad duplication

Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

notepad duplication

1. notepad duplication - Similar Threads - notepad duplication

2. how do you do spell check in notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you do spell check in notepad?: How do you do spell check in notepad? How do you make only one line Bold and not the whole page? How do you underline only one word?I went into file, edit and view, I found how to change the font but it changes the entire page even if I highlight just one line. Confused...
  3. how do you do spell check in notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you do spell check in notepad?: How do you do spell check in notepad? How do you make only one line Bold and not the whole page? How do you underline only one word?I went into file, edit and view, I found how to change the font but it changes the entire page even if I highlight just one line. Confused...
  4. Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11: title, literally im going actually insane, i have to use task manager to close notepad so it autosaves, what is going on???It never used to be like that, it only started happening recently. Heres a photo:...
  5. Right clicking pinned Notepad on taskbar shows duplicate items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right clicking pinned Notepad on taskbar shows duplicate items: Have been looking for a way to fix this and coming up empty. I keep Notepad Not notepad++ pinned to my taskbar. When I Right click I get the context menu and I have pinned items that I used often. However, most of the items are duplicated. If I unpin an item both listings go...
  6. Right clicking pinned Notepad on taskbar shows duplicate items

Right clicking pinned Notepad on taskbar shows duplicate items: Have been looking for a way to fix this and coming up empty. I keep Notepad Not notepad++ pinned to my taskbar. When I Right click I get the context menu and I have pinned items that I used often. However, most of the items are duplicated. If I unpin an item both listings go...
  7. Right clicking pinned Notepad on taskbar shows duplicate items

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. 8 year old bug? Taskbar is sometimes showing a duplicate Notepad icon when opening text files

in Windows 10 Customization
    8 year old bug? Taskbar is sometimes showing a duplicate Notepad icon when opening text files: Notepad will sometimes appear as a duplicate icon on the taskbar when opening a textfile *.txt. Other times it activates the pinned Notepad icon on the taskbar which is normal behaviour. The pinned icon works correctly i.e. it shows the Pinned and Recent sections when I right...
  9. 8 year old bug? Taskbar is sometimes showing a duplicate Notepad icon when opening text files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8 year old bug? Taskbar is sometimes showing a duplicate Notepad icon when opening text files: Notepad will sometimes appear as a duplicate icon on the taskbar when opening a textfile *.txt. Other times it activates the pinned Notepad icon on the taskbar which is normal behaviour. The pinned icon works correctly i.e. it shows the Pinned and Recent sections when I right...
  10. 8 year old bug? Taskbar is sometimes showing a duplicate Notepad icon when opening text files