Windows 10: Notepad file error

Discus and support Notepad file error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One day , I was using Google Chrome and when I closed it there was a notepad file . It's name was Debug.log . And I opened it this was written -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Om_1, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Om_1 Win User

Notepad file error

One day , I was using Google Chrome and when I closed it there was a notepad file . It's name was Debug.log . And I opened it this was written - [0125/090756.739:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 . And I didn't download the file!

PLEASE HELP!!

:)

2. Ascii file in Notepad

Hi GreenGreen2,

This statement of an issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood by our readers. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with
    Notepad. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• What is this file? Is it a Notepad
      file with ASCII characters inside it? or is file with ASCII characters named on it?
    • What is the file extension of this file? Is this a .txt file or not?
    • Where is this file came from?
    • Can you give us a step by step walkthrough on what you’re doing?
    • Can you create a new user profile and test if the issue will still happen in the new user profile?
    • What were the recent changes made on your part before you experienced this issue?
    • Can we have a screenshot of this file? This is to give us at least an idea what type of file is this.

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    How to ask an effective question
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail here in our community. In this way, the readers will get enough information that will lead them to provide you accurate resolutions instead of
    having assumptions and guessing.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Johann Eva, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2021
  4. JCabebe Win User

Notepad file error

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Notepad file error

1. Notepad file error - Similar Threads - Notepad file error

2. Notepad file recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad file recovery: I had a file around a week ago that i saved but just dissapeared from my desktop. i didnt look for the file up until today so i don't know if it even actually got saved.Is there any way i can recover the file?I already checked the bin and searched *.txt in "This PC"...
  3. Notepad file recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad file recovery: I had a file around a week ago that i saved but just dissapeared from my desktop. i didnt look for the file up until today so i don't know if it even actually got saved.Is there any way i can recover the file?I already checked the bin and searched *.txt in "This PC"...
  4. How to pin notepad file to notepad on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pin notepad file to notepad on taskbar?: How to pin notepad file to notepad on taskbar? When I pin notepad app to task bad I was able to add files to it by right mouse button but not after last windows reinstallation. I still can do it with any other app....
  5. How to pin notepad file to notepad on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to pin notepad file to notepad on taskbar?: How to pin notepad file to notepad on taskbar? When I pin notepad app to task bad I was able to add files to it by right mouse button but not after last windows reinstallation. I still can do it with any other app....
  6. NOTEPAD FILE GRIEFING!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NOTEPAD FILE GRIEFING!!!!: When I try modifying an exe to see what happens and change it back to the way it was before, I notice that the exe is now broken for no known reason. However, when I compared the file contents, I saw that all the 00 bytes had become 20'sspace! Why does notepad do this! Also,...
  7. Debug.txt notepad file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug.txt notepad file: What does this error mean when downloading a pdf? [1016/081305.967:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debugtxt-notepad-file/ba8e566f-35db-4ff2-b21a-6965bbfed4ad
  8. Unexpected notepad file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unexpected notepad file: sometimes I see a notepad file named debug and when I open it then it shows the following:- [1012/131940.511:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc459] unexpected header what is the meaning of this? What can I do?...
  9. notepad script files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notepad script files: I created a script file using notepad utility. How do I find and run the script file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-script-files/8baa6fd7-f0f5-44d3-a685-f0e71d17e4fc
  10. Notepad error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad error: When downloading an embroidery design for my embroidery sewing machine I accidently chose it to be opened in notepad. Since Notepad is text only I am not able to view the design or enter it into my sewing machine. Now every image I download goes to notepad. What can I do to...