Windows 10: Notepad in windows accessories.

Discus and support Notepad in windows accessories. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I performed a speed check of my SSD in January, using Crystal Disk Mark. When I wanted to print out the results, it put the information on a notepad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BradleyBuzan, May 4, 2021.

1. Notepad in windows accessories.

I performed a speed check of my SSD in January, using Crystal Disk Mark. When I wanted to print out the results, it put the information on a notepad and printed the results. All was fine except that now every time I print anything using notepad, I get a top line that reads "SSD Speed Test" and a bottom line that reads "This is the end!!". Everything else seems to be fine with the app. Can I get rid of this? Should I uninstall and reinstall the app? It's not a big deal, but I would like to get rid of this. Any help would be appreciated, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

:)

BradleyBuzan, May 4, 2021

2. How do I download a copy of Notepad?

"Windows 10" doesn't seem to respond to your suggestion. More?

ShirleyJChambers, May 4, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    accessories e.g mspaint

Paint is listed in the All Apps, Windows Accessories group along with Notepad, Wordpad and others. Mine shows on the Start button, Most Used list due to the frequency I use it. It can be Pinned to the Start or Taskbar, I pinned mine to the Taskbar.
    Attachment 22210

Berton, May 4, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Notepad in windows accessories.

First time using Notepad

Hi,

Microsoft Notepad is a word processing tool included with Windows and is installed by default under the Accessories program group. If you want to create notes using Notepad, follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search bar, type Notepad.
    • From the search results of Cortana, select Notepad.
    • In the Notepad window, type your notes.
    • If you're ready to save the Notepad file, click File.
    • Choose Save as.
    • On the Save as window, select the location where you want to save the Notepad file.
    • In the File name text box, type the name of the Notepad file.
    • Click Save.
    If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Notepad in windows accessories.

1. Notepad in windows accessories. - Similar Threads - Notepad accessories

2. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  3. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  4. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  5. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  6. White borders in the notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White borders in the notepad: I see white borders when I open notepad, they are only on the left, right and bottom, if I drag over the edge with the border - it disappears, also if I minimize and expand notepad - they disappear. I thought it was some kind of windows problem, but there have been several...
  7. White borders in the notepad

White borders in the notepad: I see white borders when I open notepad, they are only on the left, right and bottom, if I drag over the edge with the border - it disappears, also if I minimize and expand notepad - they disappear. I thought it was some kind of windows problem, but there have been several...
  8. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  9. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  10. Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications

Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications: I am attempting to use notepad. I have done a search for it in my start folder, my accessories folder and in my list of applications and it cannot be found in any of the above. How do I load it onto my computer?...