Windows 10: Notepad is in the wrong language after installed Windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Notepad is in the wrong language after installed Windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FluffyQuack [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FluffyQuack, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Notepad is in the wrong language after installed Windows 10 version 2004

/u/FluffyQuack, Oct 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Installed in the Wrong Language?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Oct 15, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Notepad is in the wrong language after installed Windows 10 version 2004

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Notepad is in the wrong language after installed Windows 10 version 2004

1. Notepad is in the wrong language after installed Windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Notepad wrong language

2. Install version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install version 2004: Yesterday is the 2nd time I tried to install version 2004. The first time was when it was an available download in September. Both times it failed with error 0xc1900101. I don't have any external devices attached except for the wireless mouse. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15...
  3. Notification after installing windows 10 version 2004

Notification after installing windows 10 version 2004: Since I installed 2004 I am getting the following notification from Edge and from Windows Explorer: Intel Optame tm memory pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaSrorAfsServiceAPpi.dll' The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT: 0X8_ No idea what this...
  4. Startup time after Windows 10 version 2004 install

Startup time after Windows 10 version 2004 install: My PC automatically installed Windows 10 version 2004, now I have a black screen from HP logo to sign in of 30 secs and from password screen to desktop of5 minutes. Can this be fixed easily or do I need to recover to the previous version before the 10 days are up?...
  5. Can't find notepad with search bar (windows 10 -version 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find notepad with search bar (windows 10 -version 2004): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/incognitocmode [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ca1r/cant_find_notepad_with_search_bar_windows_10/
  6. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  7. Missing Notepad on Windows 10 2004?

Missing Notepad on Windows 10 2004?: Hi all. I've recently discovered that I no longer have access to Notepad on my Surface Pro 6 running the latest stable release for Windows 10 2004. I've tried searching for other people running into this issue, but I can't find any answers. I have discovered that Microsoft...
  8. Notepad not working on 2004 version?

Notepad not working on 2004 version?: So notepad got randomly uninstalled, I installed it again through the apps in settings So it is installed on my pc now but I still don't have the option to create a new notepad if I right click my desktop submitted by /u/kAEDwf [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 wrong version after clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 wrong version after clean install: Hello, my Alienware came with Windows 10 Home x64 installed, then I did upgrade to Pro I have the purchase confirmation email. I got a new m.2 NVMe SSD HDD, no more and did a clean install but the usb tool didn't gave me any option to install Windows 10 Pro. So, when the...
  10. Installed the wrong version of Windows 10

Installed the wrong version of Windows 10: I've recently built myself a new PC and upon installing what should have been Windows 10 Home, have installed the Education version of Windows instead. I was wondering if the was any way in which I could uninstall my current version of windows, and then reinstall the correct...