Windows 10: Notepad is missing on Windows 10?

Discus and support Notepad is missing on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and notepad is missing. Windows is up to date. I've tried running sfc /scannow but it said "Windows Resource Protection did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VeryRetro, Jun 15, 2020.

1. VeryRetro Win User

Notepad is missing on Windows 10?

Hi,

I'm using Windows 10 and notepad is missing. Windows is up to date. I've tried running sfc /scannow but it said "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Any help?

:)

VeryRetro, Jun 15, 2020

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Notepad is missing on Windows 10?

Printing the filepath in Notepad in Windows 10

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in printing the complete file path on Windows 10.

We have looked into this for you, the ‘&f’ command in the Windows 10 Notepad will print the name of the file and not the complete path. For more details on the list of commands that are available in Notepad,
    you can refer the article on Changing Header
    and Footer Commands in Notepad

However, we value and appreciate your suggestions. I request you to share your suggestions about the missing feature through
    Feedback Hub, so that our developers can try to implement
    the missing feature in the future builds.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Notepad is missing on Windows 10?

1. Notepad is missing on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Notepad missing

2. Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows: Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows. I tried installing from the app store but neither install button works across multiple browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox....
  3. Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows: Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows. I tried installing from the app store but neither install button works across multiple browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox....
  4. Notepad missing from Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2

Notepad missing from Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2: Having an issue with getting Notepad installed on new Windows 21H2 imagesI have mounted the WIM file we deploy with SCCM and I can see Notepad.exe in Windows\system32 of the mounted WIM file. but Notepad.exe is missing on all of the machines we have imaged. I have tried to...
  5. Notepad missing from Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notepad missing from Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2: Having an issue with getting Notepad installed on new Windows 21H2 imagesI have mounted the WIM file we deploy with SCCM and I can see Notepad.exe in Windows\system32 of the mounted WIM file. but Notepad.exe is missing on all of the machines we have imaged. I have tried to...
  6. Notepad missing from Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Notepad is missing, but listed as "installed" in optional features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is missing, but listed as "installed" in optional features.: Look, I can understand removing a piece of software that has been a mainstay of the text editing process on windows since MS-DOS, whatever.My PC just updated itself because M$ has decided that SAAS is more important than making a usable operating system, and don't victim...
  8. Notepad is missing, but listed as "installed" in optional features.

Notepad is missing, but listed as "installed" in optional features.: Look, I can understand removing a piece of software that has been a mainstay of the text editing process on windows since MS-DOS, whatever.My PC just updated itself because M$ has decided that SAAS is more important than making a usable operating system, and don't victim...
  9. Notepad is missing, but listed as "installed" in optional features.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Fix WordPad or Notepad is missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WordPad or Notepad is missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]We’re all aware of the revolutionary impact Notepad has had. While there is an umpteen number of text editors these days, each one better than the next, Microsoft’s own pre-installed Notepad for Windows is where it all started. When something has been around for as...