Windows 10: Notepad is too big

Discus and support Notepad is too big in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jose sanchez9306, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Notepad is too big

Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks

:)

jose sanchez9306, Apr 5, 2022

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 5, 2022
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Berton Win User

Notepad is too big

Notepad on Windows 7\

Suggestion would be uninstall then new install on Win7. Maybe an older version would work better? A list, maybe Version 7?
    News | Notepad++

Berton, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Notepad is too big

1. Notepad is too big - Similar Threads - Notepad too big

2. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  3. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  4. Notepad is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is too big: Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks...
  5. File too large or big for Notepad or Notepad++ to open

in Windows 10 News
    File too large or big for Notepad or Notepad++ to open: Applications like Notepad and Notepad++ were built to handle small files. When you try to open large files, you will receive an error— File is too large for Notepad or File is too big to be opened by Notepad++. In this post, we will learn why and what alternatives you can use...
  6. Screen too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen too big: My windows 10 screen is too big and I don’t know how to revert back. When I turn the laptop on, it is too big and I cannot click anything to log in. I cannot access resolution and magnifier does not work. I tried the hold shift and restart but that has failed too....
  7. Display is TOO big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  8. Calculator too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator too big: How can I get calculator that takes up less screen space? I don't care about touch screen. Don Cole 146762
  9. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...