Windows 10: Notepad ++ Latest Update

Discus and support Notepad ++ Latest Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just a got v7.5.1 (64 bit) update. 92697 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wiley Coyote, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Notepad ++ Latest Update

Just a got v7.5.1 (64 bit) update.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Sep 2, 2017
  2. Berton Win User

I don't use them but make note of this:
    Notepad++ v7.5.1 - Current Version

Berton, Sep 2, 2017
  3. Josey Wales, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Notepad ++ Latest Update

Same here, on mine too Josey.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Notepad ++ Latest Update

1. Notepad ++ Latest Update - Similar Threads - Notepad Latest Update

2. Notepad Latest update slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Latest update slow to load: After the latest update of notepad I found out it's loading slow it take about 5 to 10 seconds to show the anything.But my other pc is updated as the other one and is working great. So I don't know if it's the new update or my PC.I have windows 11 kasperskyadguard...
  3. Notepad Latest update slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Latest update slow to load: After the latest update of notepad I found out it's loading slow it take about 5 to 10 seconds to show the anything.But my other pc is updated as the other one and is working great. So I don't know if it's the new update or my PC.I have windows 11 kasperskyadguard...
  4. Latest updat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest updat: I have done everything I know to stop your STUPID updates, but you still force them on me. I consider this trespassing on my personal property. Everytime you force these unwanted updates you screw my PC up. The latest update has caused a couple of programs I use all the time...
  5. Latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update: I have several questions, all concerning the latest Win updates. Why do I have mostly black screens? I have tried everything to get rid of them especially if I use Google.Why on startup does a webpage come up with Amazon on it for an order I placed months ago.Why are the...
  6. Notepad updating automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad updating automatically: Hi my PC started updating automatically and there was some unsaved notepad files which is my one day work. I searched on internet some said try to do restore previous version but it show no previous files. I need that notepad file please help me to get that back. Please...
  7. latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    latest update: I have updated to the latest 10 1902 since then I have no audio on 2 computers, I have tried all the fixes to no avail I have exhausted all do you have a fix yet, I see i'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks in advance...
  8. Latest version of Notepad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest version of Notepad++: Notepad++ version 7.6.5 has just been released. Changelog. Notepad++ v7.6.5 enhancements & bug-fixes: Security enhancement: GPG Signature is provided for Notepad++ release. Fix a long waiting issue about file auto change detection: enhance "File status Auto-Detection" to...
  9. Latest Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update: After the latest update, I appear to have lost all the information I had pinned to the start page. This is really annoying and inconvenient, as I had a lot of stuff on there that I use a lot. Why has this happened and how can I get all of that information back? Would removing...
  10. Latest Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update: I had an update a few days ago and since then my system just freezes for no apparent reason. I hit the windows button and esc and it partially returns to normal. It also happens if I go thru a lot of grafics. Any idea appreciates Thanks 103082