Windows 10: Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Discus and support Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; File name: debug Cover: default .txt icon Contents: [0819/124823.974:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by topfuturetyler, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

File name: debug

Cover: default .txt icon

Contents:

[0819/124823.974:ERRORNotepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... :process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect. (0x57)

[0819/124824.004:ERRORNotepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... :process_reader_win.cc(151)] SuspendThread: Access is denied. (0x5)

What is this? Please respond ASAP.

It could be a virus, and idk. Again, please respond ASAP.

:)

topfuturetyler, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Cds47 Win User

Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

I also tried to find the notepad icon (as suggested by another source) in C;\Windows\Systems32 but could not get it to accept notepad.exe

Cds47, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

Hi,

Let's have this verified. Have you made any changes or performed any Windows updates recently? If yes, we suggest that you run the
    Automated Windows Updates Troubleshooter to diagnose and address the problem.

By the way, when you encountered this issue, were you logged in as an administrator? If not, then let's open Notepad as Administrator. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows Key.
    • Type Notepad in the search box.
    • When Notepad appears, right-click it and select Run as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

1. Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... - Similar Threads - Notepad log file

2. HDD Drive is not showing up on my File Explorer or anywhere else on my PC, But the Files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD Drive is not showing up on my File Explorer or anywhere else on my PC, But the Files...: So I have a Second Hard Drive plugged into my PC via USB adapter, the light on the adapter says it's plugged in but the Drive does not show up anywhere on my PC, Not in the File explorer and it's not even showing any proportions either. However when I installed a Data...
  3. HDD Drive is not showing up on my File Explorer or anywhere else on my PC, But the Files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD Drive is not showing up on my File Explorer or anywhere else on my PC, But the Files...: So I have a Second Hard Drive plugged into my PC via USB adapter, the light on the adapter says it's plugged in but the Drive does not show up anywhere on my PC, Not in the File explorer and it's not even showing any proportions either. However when I installed a Data...
  4. Can't find Task View or New Desktop anywhere on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Task View or New Desktop anywhere on my screen: I'm running Win 10 19043.1348 and can find no item called Task View to open multiple desktops. I've looked at Settings and Task View is greyed out so I can't switch it on. Please Advise. I want to open an app multiple times so I can work from different sections of...
  5. Can't find Task View or New Desktop anywhere on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find Task View or New Desktop anywhere on my screen: I'm running Win 10 19043.1348 and can find no item called Task View to open multiple desktops. I've looked at Settings and Task View is greyed out so I can't switch it on. Please Advise. I want to open an app multiple times so I can work from different sections of...
  6. Can't find Task View or New Desktop anywhere on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. i can't find my files anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find my files anywhere: help needed please, I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't find my files anywhere, all photos - videos-documents, everything just gone, does anyone have any advice on this? also when i write something in word,then save in documents, i switch on my computer the...
  8. I can't find "pc accelerate" in programs or anywhere else to enable me to UNINSTALL it. Is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find "pc accelerate" in programs or anywhere else to enable me to UNINSTALL it. Is...: Where's "pc accelerate"??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-pc-accelerate-in-programs-or-anywhere/b29285f8-c4c8-4208-86ef-9fe5e23fe4ec
  9. Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...: File name: debug Cover: default .txt icon Contents: [0819/124823.974:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect. (0x57) [0819/124824.004:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(151)] SuspendThread: Access is denied. (0x5) What is this? Please respond...
  10. I can't find my Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't find my Notepad: I can't find notepad, nor can I see accessories. Using win 10. I have certainly used it in the past. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-find-my-notepad/cffab437-db19-4553-82c1-259d992b73e4