Windows 10: Notepad Making games very unresponive...

Discus and support Notepad Making games very unresponive... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just why and how to fix? YouTube Vid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VanillaChanny, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Notepad Making games very unresponive...

Just why and how to fix?
    YouTube Vid.

:)

VanillaChanny, Feb 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Character Map and Notepad

Well I found the answer to my question. I should have thought through this a little longer.

Notepad is native in ANSI mode.
    However Wordpad can work in UTF-8 mode.
    I found steps to make Notepad usable in UTF-8 mode but there are a lot of steps and once again there has to be a registry hack to make it work.
    Now how do I make Workpad be listed in the most used application through the Start Menu?

1ThursdayJC, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 28, 2019
  4. JCabebe Win User

Notepad Making games very unresponive...

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Notepad Making games very unresponive...

1. Notepad Making games very unresponive... - Similar Threads - Notepad Making games

2. File explorer, notepad, Photos - VERY SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer, notepad, Photos - VERY SLOW: Hi!I have a modern HP Spectre i7, 16gb ram and it used to work well until few months ago.For few months already whenever I try to open simple text file with notepad or mid size jpg image with photos it takes AGES to load usually I am waiting more than a minute with...
  3. File explorer, notepad, Photos - VERY SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer, notepad, Photos - VERY SLOW: Hi!I have a modern HP Spectre i7, 16gb ram and it used to work well until few months ago.For few months already whenever I try to open simple text file with notepad or mid size jpg image with photos it takes AGES to load usually I am waiting more than a minute with...
  4. Notepad in Win 11 is very bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad in Win 11 is very bad: Hello!Could you know how can I get back a stable notepad? I tried to reset the app and nothing happened.I am using Notepad very frequently, and I am really unsatisfied that it became more worst than before This happens in many softwares unfortunatelly that the new versions...
  5. Notepad in Win 11 is very bad

Notepad in Win 11 is very bad: Hello!Could you know how can I get back a stable notepad? I tried to reset the app and nothing happened.I am using Notepad very frequently, and I am really unsatisfied that it became more worst than before This happens in many softwares unfortunatelly that the new versions...
  6. make my notepad more better

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make my notepad more better: need help my txtxs notepad need fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-notepad-more-better/7e3e9e4b-60e1-4b23-abaa-1f40834523f0
  7. make my notepad more better

make my notepad more better: need help my txtxs notepad need fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-notepad-more-better/7e3e9e4b-60e1-4b23-abaa-1f40834523f0
  8. How to make Notepad black?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Notepad black?: [img] 127197
  9. Make notepad the default app for .m3u files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make notepad the default app for .m3u files: How do I set notepad to be the default app to open m3u files? All of the routes I've tried so far don't work. i.e. via settings, control panel and the target file's properties panel....
  10. Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.: Hi, There is a buzzing sound only when I play game which glitches my whole laptop (MSI ge62 6qd Apache pro with Windows 10 64 bits). When the buzzing sound happens, the audio of my game become so low and sometimes even cut the whole audio of the game only. It is not an...