Windows 10: Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour

Discus and support Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I discovered that Notepad and Adobe Reader DC application changes my screen temperature to a more red/yellow screen which is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kalden6540, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour

Hi,

Recently I discovered that Notepad and Adobe Reader DC application changes my screen temperature to a more red/yellow screen which is very noticeable. The screen temperature returns to normal after the application is terminated.

I have been doing a lot of windows and application updates throughout the week so it is difficult for me to isolate a software problem without undoing all the updates which would obviously waste data.

I have removed my display monitor drivers through device manager and also removed all references to my monitor in the windows colour profile manager setting them to default, but the symptoms are still present.

I have also checked the "night light" mode and made sure it's selected OFF.

I am suspecting a software bug or setting in windows that is possibly enhancing the blue light filter for ease of reading, but I cant find a setting anywhere that is document triggering.

Please help.

:)

Kalden6540, Aug 4, 2019

2. Adobe Reader not opening

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader DC
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Adobe Reader DC:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for Adobe Reader DC
      and right click on it and click on uninstall.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Adobe Reader not opening

I re-installed Adobe Reader DC. It worked for a few hours and then stopped working.

Windows diagnostics said the program is incompatible.

What should I try next?

AlbertHochhauser, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Think latest one is called Adobe Reader DC

hTconeM9user, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour

1. Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour - Similar Threads - Notepad Office Adobe

2. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  3. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  4. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  5. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  6. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  7. Adobe Reader DC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Reader DC: I am trying to install a Adobe Reader DC for windows 10 and my PC is telling me to enter admin and password... But, my PC doesn't let me enter anything at all.... And the buttons under that are only NO...nothing else..... Can someone please HELP me with this problem... I...
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  10. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121