Windows 10: Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win

Discus and support Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a notepad file, I'm printing this notepad with specific page settings from windows 7 machine and the text print is single page. But, same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sariful Islam (Palash), Nov 28, 2018.

1. Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win

I have a notepad file, I'm printing this notepad with specific page settings from windows 7 machine and the text print is single page. But, same notepad file with same page settings when we print from windows 10 machine the printing text will in two page. Same file when we print from windows 7 machine the single page print but when printing from windows 10 it will show two page. Can you please help me how it will settings for windows 7.

:)

Sariful Islam (Palash), Nov 28, 2018
  2. Cds47 Win User

Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

I also tried to find the notepad icon (as suggested by another source) in C;\Windows\Systems32 but could not get it to accept notepad.exe

Cds47, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Mooly Win User
    Win 10 Notepad and Settings

Type notepad as shown here.

Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win [​IMG]

And you should see it as here. If you right click the application you can pin it to the start or taskbar.

Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win [​IMG]

Mooly, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win

Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win

1. Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win - Similar Threads - Notepad settings differ

2. Set old notepad as default in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set old notepad as default in win 11: Hello, I would like to make old notepad my default text editor, bit I do not know how. Can someone help me? Victor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-old-notepad-as-default-in-win-11/a382df3c-d512-4e88-8d3f-75fa0a152eb7
  3. Set old notepad as default in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set old notepad as default in win 11: Hello, I would like to make old notepad my default text editor, bit I do not know how. Can someone help me? Victor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-old-notepad-as-default-in-win-11/a382df3c-d512-4e88-8d3f-75fa0a152eb7
  4. Windows TPM settings differing from eachother

Windows TPM settings differing from eachother: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 11 and my settings tell me that my PC does not meet the requirements, while PC Health Check does. Can somebody help me out?...
  5. Difference Between Notepad, WordPad and Word in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Difference Between Notepad, WordPad and Word in Windows 10: Microsoft has developed various software to ease our work in day-to-day life but sometimes we are not aware of the exact functions performed by the particular programs. Like Notepad, WordPad, and Microsoft Word, they may seem to perform similar tasks but they are different in...
  6. Win 10 notepad no longer works?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 notepad no longer works?: Hi folks, I have the latest iteration of Windows 10 64bit. Around a week ago my notepad just stopped working, I click on it and it opens and the first thing I notice is the cursor doesn't move I click into it and the top right corner of the notepad over the buttons goes...
  7. Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?: Is it possible, for example, to have "Folder 1" be in "Details" view. While "Folder 2" be in "Large Icons" view? When I open Folder 1, I would like it to always show in "Details" view. And when I open Folder 2, I want it to always show in "Large Icons" view. I tried setting...
  8. Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad settings for windows 10 differ from win 7: I have a notepad file, I'm printing this notepad with specific page settings from windows 7 machine and the text print is single page. But, same notepad file with same page settings when we print from windows 10 machine the printing text will in two page. Same file when we...
  9. Win 10 Notepad and Settings

Win 10 Notepad and Settings: Hi not very tech savvy so bear with me. Recently had new Win 10 re-installed on existing laptop and now can't find any reference to Notepad which I need for text docs. Have checked the tutorial (on here) and file explorer and can't find anything about it or any indication of...
  10. Win 10 - Same login - different computers - different mouse settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 - Same login - different computers - different mouse settings: Good afternoon, I have Windows 10 on two computer with the same login profile. On one computer, I have a left handed mouse on it with the buttons switched. On my laptop, it has a normal touch pad. The issue is that my left button on my Desktop is switched so it is back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my win 10 differ from another win 10