Windows 10: notepad to excel

Discus and support notepad to excel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I put data existing in comma separated file into an excel document?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimLisaToole, Aug 21, 2018.

1. notepad to excel

how do I put data existing in comma separated file into an excel document?

:)

JimLisaToole, Aug 21, 2018

2. Now, each and every excel file opens in NOTEPAD.

Last Friday is ended up REFRESHING my pc. Big mistake. It removed MSOFFICE. The files were apparently marked to "OPEN WITH" - NOTEPAD. Now, each and every excel file opens in NOTEPAD. How can I get it to open with another program? Excel is not showing
    on that list. Yesterday I re-installed OFFICE. I now have that program, but it isn't showing on the "OPEN WITH" command. HELP!!!

OT:

Windows 10 and Excel

JolieWeiler, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 21, 2018
  4. JCabebe Win User

notepad to excel

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

notepad to excel

1. notepad to excel - Similar Threads - notepad excel

2. Why does my excel spreadsheet lose all structure when I paste it into notepad on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my excel spreadsheet lose all structure when I paste it into notepad on windows 10: I am trying to create a batch file using excel and notepad. I am using excel to be able to quickly change file names so that I can rename all files and folders in bulk. However when I copy and paste it into notepad it looses its structure on files with long names and does not...
  3. Why does my excel spreadsheet lose all structure when I paste it into notepad on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my excel spreadsheet lose all structure when I paste it into notepad on windows 10: I am trying to create a batch file using excel and notepad. I am using excel to be able to quickly change file names so that I can rename all files and folders in bulk. However when I copy and paste it into notepad it looses its structure on files with long names and does not...
  4. Why does my excel spreadsheet lose all structure when I paste it into notepad on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Excel and notepad has black background due to windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel and notepad has black background due to windows update: Hi, I have notepad and excel issues, their background is both color black. I am sure that this is because of the latest windows update because I tried restoring to the old version and the excel and notepad is fine. But my laptop became laggy after restoring to the...
  6. Can't change default app to Excel from Notepad in Windows 10

Can't change default app to Excel from Notepad in Windows 10: Can't change default app to Excel from Notepad in Windows 10. It wants me to go to the MS Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-default-app-to-excel-from-notepad-in/d1df39fe-366c-486c-93ee-883e6d492857
  7. Excel to open zip or notepad file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel to open zip or notepad file: I am trying to open a zip text file into excel. It open i nto notepad. Excel is not listed as an option. How can I make it so? Windows 10 user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-to-open-zip-or-notepad-file/38ea81a3-12be-449e-bd45-86086997ca8a
  8. Brand new laptop with Windows 10 and notepad and excel not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new laptop with Windows 10 and notepad and excel not responding: I have a brand new HP laptop. Was working fine...now when I open Excel or try to print a PDF file it just says not responding. I have tried to type commands into the search bar to run commands and that won't allow me to type there. I know virtually nothing about computers...
  9. notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?

notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?: how do I convert a notepad text file into being an excel file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/notepad-text-filehow-do-i-convert-it-to-be-in/04af626b-2176-4693-8ea5-55376e4756fb
  10. Is it possible to convert a report from Notepad to excel?

Is it possible to convert a report from Notepad to excel?: One of our online suppliers sends reports in Notepad; is there a way to convert to Excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_finance/is-it-possible-to-convert-a-report-from-notepad-to/c13a4033-5074-468f-9441-aed96db26c64

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad to excel converter windows 10

2. get help with notepad in windows 10 convert to excel

3. Notepad to eXCEL IN wONDOWS 10

4. notepad to excel cmd,
  5. notepad in windows 10 to excel