Windows 10: Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Discus and support Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; File name: debug Cover: default .txt icon Contents: [0819/124823.974:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by topfuturetyler, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

File name: debug

Cover: default .txt icon

Contents:

[0819/124823.974:ERRORNotepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... :process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect. (0x57)

[0819/124824.004:ERRORNotepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... :process_reader_win.cc(151)] SuspendThread: Access is denied. (0x5)

What is this? Please respond ASAP.

It could be a virus, and idk. Again, please respond ASAP.

:)

topfuturetyler, Aug 20, 2019

2. Creating desktop icon for Notepad txt file

I used to have recent notepad files listed under "Most Used" in the Start menu. How can I restore desired files to the "Most Used" position, or how can I create a desktop icon for a specific Notepad txt file?

KeithCarley, Aug 20, 2019
  3. varxtis Win User
    Drag and Drop txt to Notepad won't work

Normally, if I have notepad open, I would be able to click and drag an appropriate file into notepad, like a txt file, and it would open in notepad. Now, when I click and drag files into notepad, nothing happens.
    Any Suggestions.

varxtis, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Notepad - Cant drag and drop to open txt

Normally, if I have notepad open, I would be able to click and drag an appropriate file into notepad, like a txt file, and it would open in notepad. Now, when I click and drag files into notepad, nothing happens.

Any Suggestions

VarxtisFoh, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

1. Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i... - Similar Threads - Notepad txt file

2. Can't open .txt files with notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open .txt files with notepad?: I recently installed VScode and it changed .txt files to open with it, but I wanted notepad back. I tried to go into the open with menu, but I was not there, so I click the "choose another app on this computer" button and selected notepad C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.exe, but...
  3. Can't open .txt files with notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open .txt files with notepad?: I recently installed VScode and it changed .txt files to open with it, but I wanted notepad back. I tried to go into the open with menu, but I was not there, so I click the "choose another app on this computer" button and selected notepad C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.exe, but...
  4. How do I open txt files with notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I open txt files with notepad?: This is what happens when i try to open a text file with notepad going to a text file -> open with -> notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-txt-files-with-notepad/b007ebf1-b550-4e34-8b96-4d4033f02b3c
  5. .txt file called "debug" is popping on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .txt file called "debug" is popping on desktop: So I have a problem. A file popped in desktop called "debug". I throw it in the bin and empty it by after a boot it pops up again. Here's what it says: [0924/175923.743:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc469] failed to stat report...
  6. i can't find my files anywhere

i can't find my files anywhere: help needed please, I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't find my files anywhere, all photos - videos-documents, everything just gone, does anyone have any advice on this? also when i write something in word,then save in documents, i switch on my computer the...
  7. Why can't I assign Notepad++ to TXT files?

Why can't I assign Notepad++ to TXT files?: I prefer Notepad++ to standard Notepad but I cannot select it as default app for TXT files. I am using Windows 10 (the very latest). How can I make that selection? Thanks...
  8. Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...: File name: debug Cover: default .txt icon Contents: [0819/124823.974:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect. (0x57) [0819/124824.004:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(151)] SuspendThread: Access is denied. (0x5) What is this? Please respond...
  9. I can't find my Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't find my Notepad: I can't find notepad, nor can I see accessories. Using win 10. I have certainly used it in the past. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-find-my-notepad/cffab437-db19-4553-82c1-259d992b73e4
  10. Can't save txt files to Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't save txt files to Desktop: It started not long ago and is a problem I've never seen before. When I try to save a txt file, using Notepad or EditPad Lite, Windows shows a message that reads (freely translated from Brazilian Portuguese — I don't know how exactly it goes in English): Save as...