Windows 10: notepadd++ not running.

Discus and support notepadd++ not running. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Those who are having trouble with Notepad++ uninstall it and clean out your registry of any notepad++ entries. Reinstall a fresh download. 77687 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owen, Feb 19, 2017.

1. owen Win User

notepadd++ not running.

Those who are having trouble with Notepad++ uninstall it and clean out your registry of any notepad++ entries. Reinstall a fresh download.

:)

2. Web maps and zooming when using mouse scroll

Hi,

My question is about Nokia Maps for Web sites. If this isn't the appropriate forum please let me know where to post.

I have the map at the middle of the lower 1/3 portion of the page. If the user starts scrolling the page with the mouse wheel and the mouse pointer ends up over the map, the scrolling automatically starts zooming out the map. This is a problem because the
    user expects to scroll the page, not the map. And what ends up happening is that the map is zoomed out all the way and the user cannot reach the end of the page unless he/she moves the mouse pointer outside the map.

I would like to have the mouse scroll zoom the map only if the user first clicked on the map. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Running---01, Feb 19, 2017
  3. still no start menu in windows 10 ?

I am having the same issue. I have tried every single fix proposed but nothing works. There is no start menu, no edge. I have tried all the command prompts fixes. I have had this experience with two of my computers. Why doesn't Microsoft take some
    responsibility for this? I can't even revert the machine without losing everything on it.

Running-Italian, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

notepadd++ not running.

I just updated Notepad++, no problem yet.
    Did get this, don't know if it addresses the issue:

Berton, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

notepadd++ not running.

1. notepadd++ not running. - Similar Threads - notepadd++ running

2. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc: Hello,I am using a windows 10 laptop and I am trying to a clean windows offline scan from a dvd burnt from a nother laptop.I choose this instead of running windows offline from the windows security center because I want it to be a completely clean scan.I downloaded the...
  3. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc: Hello,I am using a windows 10 laptop and I am trying to a clean windows offline scan from a dvd burnt from a nother laptop.I choose this instead of running windows offline from the windows security center because I want it to be a completely clean scan.I downloaded the...
  4. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  6. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  7. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  8. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  9. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  10. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...