Windows 10: NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed

Discus and support NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some one like me who has installed notepad along with some unwanted plugins.And I reliazed that I don't need those plugins and uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sai Durga Reddy Medapati, Jun 15, 2021.

1. NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed

For some one like me who has installed notepad along with some unwanted plugins.And I reliazed that I don't need those plugins and uninstalled notepad++. and deleted plugins folderand after one or two days when I opens notepad, It says please reinstall notepad starter.And I don't know what has happened to my machine.Then I came across this post..https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/notepadstarter-error/32517c4d-86e3-42b7-8ff8-3a5ba9724eb1?page=2I got this issue to my machine. Atter 2 to 3 hours of research,I found the solutionSteps: don't do any changes to existin

:)

Sai Durga Reddy Medapati, Jun 15, 2021

2. Notepad issue- English turned into gibberish/unreadable symbols

Step 2: Windows Update

• Once again update through Windows Update
    • Follow this steps:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on Update & Security
      • On left panel click on Windows Update
      • On right panel under Windows Update click on Check for Updates

Step 3: Scan your system

• Specially D Drive or Notepad folder or Perform Full Scan
      if possible
    • Scan your system by Windows Defender(Recommended) or antivirus program

Step 4: Unreadable to English

• Open that Notepad file
    • Select all Crtl +A(Its optional only in Notepad)
    • On menu-bar click on Format menu, then Font...
    • Font window will open
    • Make it as shown below:

• NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved  please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed 57f7c6dc-c632-4226-ba78-2b10bd8d8277.png

Step 5: Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not.
    • Please feel free to communicate if you have stuck

Roharashraj™, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Issues with disabling one click starter

Original title: compatibility issues

I just installed windows 10 & a box keeps coming up telling me I have compatibility issues & to avoid problems I should disable "one click starter"--a response to a similar question about windows 8.1 suggested it is or was a part of an AVG protection bundle-can
    U tell me where I can find "one click starter" & how do I disable or uninstall so as to resolve this issue ?

slum dog millionaire, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed

copy & paste issue

Hello Charlie,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes before the issue occur?
    • Do you get any error code or messages?
    • Does the issue also occur in WordPad or Notepad? We suggest you to do this step to isolate the issue.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed

1. NotepadStarter.exe issue resolved please reinstall notepad starter issue fixed - Similar Threads - NotepadStarter exe issue

2. Notepad issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad issues: Notepad app of Window 11 slow response, and usually not show when typing Vietnamese. It is very bad.Please check and fix it.Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-issues/9ec7ff3f-2bf2-485b-b101-7f7c32cf1696
  3. Notepad issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad issues: Notepad app of Window 11 slow response, and usually not show when typing Vietnamese. It is very bad.Please check and fix it.Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-issues/9ec7ff3f-2bf2-485b-b101-7f7c32cf1696
  4. Please help resolve windows 11 activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help resolve windows 11 activation issue: Hi,I bought windows 11 pro version online from Windows stores in March 2022. I also have the invoice available with me. I was using it in an activated state on my desktop with the configuration of MSI motherboard Z690-A Pro. This past week, I chose to reinstall windows. I...
  5. Fix Minecraft Can’t resolve hostname issue

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft Can’t resolve hostname issue: [ATTACH]In this post, we will talk about how to fix Minecraft Can’t resolve hostname problem. When a user tries to connect to its friend’s server or even join a new server, the problem occurs. The error indicates that Minecraft cannot connect to the hostname as the IP address...
  6. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  7. please reinstall notepad starter

in Windows 10 Customization
    please reinstall notepad starter: dear sir.i need help to reinstall notepad. it can't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-reinstall-notepad-starter/e33ed312-8b05-4d2e-939b-4ee143ec51cf
  8. Issue with notepad...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with notepad...: Every time when I type something in notepad for e.g. :"My To-Do List:1. Clean Up Device2. Play games3. Do things "and I save my project, but when I share it with some one, or just open it again later on, I get something like this:" 2. Clean Up Device 3. Play Games My To-Do...
  9. Notepad issue

Notepad issue: I am using the free Notepad for letters. How do I get rid of "New Text Document' at the top of the page when I print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-issue/74a1ebad-4ec9-4442-b058-0658ecefad33
  10. Please help me resolve this home network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me resolve this home network issue: I’ve spent weeks trying to solve this and it’s driving me insane. Please help if you can. I have a home network with 4 machines, all running Windows10. All installations are about 2 months old, and the problem only started after the recent Windows reinstall. The main...