Windows 10: Notes List is too big

Discus and support Notes List is too big in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I accidentally enlarged my notes list, so whenever I open my notes list it looks like this See attached image below.I already searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Z_616, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Z_616 Win User

Notes List is too big

Hello everyone. I accidentally enlarged my notes list, so whenever I open my notes list it looks like this See attached image below.I already searched for various solutions, but none of those were helpful. Please help me, thank you very much.

:)

Z_616, Sep 29, 2022

2. Sticky Note "Notes List"

I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes
    are now in this void within the missing "Notes List."

Any suggestions? I lost my entire to-do list for a current project I was tracking last week.

Notes List is too big 2c747631-35d3-450e-a2eb-5f95f5516b25?upload=true.jpg

Sekreta Deborah A., Sep 29, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Notes List is too big

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Notes List is too big

1. Notes List is too big - Similar Threads - Notes List too

2. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  3. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  4. Notes List is too big

Notes List is too big: Hello everyone. I accidentally enlarged my notes list, so whenever I open my notes list it looks like this See attached image below.I already searched for various solutions, but none of those were helpful. Please help me, thank you very much....
  5. Notepad is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is too big: Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks...
  6. Sticky Note "Notes List"

Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  7. Display is TOO big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  8. Calculator too big

Calculator too big: How can I get calculator that takes up less screen space? I don't care about touch screen. Don Cole 146762
  9. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...