Windows 10: Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

Discus and support Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, so. I couldn't access my start menu (every time I clicked it, it would come up 'critical error' and then log me off). I literally tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cole Buchanan, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

Okay, so. I couldn't access my start menu (every time I clicked it, it would come up 'critical error' and then log me off). I literally tried everything to resolve this issue. I ended up giving my computer a factory reset because I was about to smash my face into my monitor. Once I reset it comes out fine.

Flash forward a couple of months, my start menu doesn't work anymore (again). So I go to my settings by right-clicking the start menu (which is the only way to access PowerShell, command prompt etc) to try and get another factory reset, but the thing is my settings aren't working either now. I'm trying everything to get a factory reset but I can't find a solution.

For the sake of my own sanity, please help.

:)

Cole Buchanan, Nov 16, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 16, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

1. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME - Similar Threads - Nothing mean nothing

2. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.: Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following...
  3. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.: Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following...
  4. Nothing Is Working!!! Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing Is Working!!! Help: So I was playing Siege when it crashed and I couldn't close out of the game at all so I did ctrl alt del and restarted it and it started updating windows and when I got back in nothing but google would run and I am freaking out please help me. submitted by /u/jthinkle89...
  5. BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.: I have a Lenovo T530 Thinkpad here stuck in the BSOD loop. I'm assuming this is because of an update but I'm not entirely sure since it was working fine right after. Here's everything I've tried: Chkdsk Checking for suspicious drivers Resetting always fails Sfc scan won't...
  6. Please help nothing working nothing

Please help nothing working nothing: [IMG]help nothing working in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-nothing-working-nothing/648fe6d7-2de9-4835-b79a-b95d24d22d8e
  7. Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff: To start off I’m a 19 year old college student who has this awesome windows 10 dell Inspiron pc that cost me quite a bit to get. Anyways I am and never have been really good with pc’s in general. Tbh like 80% of the time I’m on chrome or other very basic online based...
  8. Nothing with my computer works!!

Nothing with my computer works!!: I've for one week now tried to solve the issues on my computer but everything just seems to get worse and worse. It all started when i tried to update my Nvidia graphic card drivers. When I tried installing Geforce Experience I got an error message and the same thing...
  9. My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.: It started today 7/21/2018 when I got my new keyboard and mouse, a Havit Keyboard and mouse combo (Very easy to find on amazon), I got on my pc to only see a X symbol by my audio, I hover over it and it says "No Audio Output is Installed" Now I'm confused because I'm using a...
  10. Nothing works! Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works! Help!: Hello everyone...im new here and in a bit of a pickle... I have a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5305 that came with win8 upgraded to win10. It spent 8 months in the pawn shop and when i got it out i couldnt remember the password. So, not even remembering what was on it i decided...