Windows 10: nothing appears in advanced sharing settings window - windows 10

Discus and support nothing appears in advanced sharing settings window - windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]For some unknown reason, when I try to access the ADVANCED FILE SHARING option from SETTINGS > NETWORK & INTERNET > NETWORK & SHARING CENTER >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackiePDW, Feb 15, 2020.

1. JackiePDW Win User

nothing appears in advanced sharing settings window - windows 10

nothing appears in advanced sharing settings window - windows 10 5948cece-51c2-4fd1-a0be-48f78a1ed295?upload=true.jpg For some unknown reason, when I try to access the ADVANCED FILE SHARING option from SETTINGS > NETWORK & INTERNET > NETWORK & SHARING CENTER > ADVANCED SHARING SETTINGS a blank screen shows up see screenshot. I have used this before and have no idea how to access shared drives that I now no longer have access to.

Please help!

Gratefully, Jack

:)

JackiePDW, Feb 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Windows 7 advanced sharing settings not staying

ugh, ive pretty much given up trying to understand how windows 7 handles sharing. i hope you get it figured out.

Easy Rhino, Feb 15, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows 7 advanced sharing settings not staying

In Windows 7, I can't get my advanced sharing settings to stick. If I change something in the Home profile, the Public profile might change along with it, or it just won't stick at all.

Thema:

1. nothing appears in advanced sharing settings window - windows 10 - Similar Threads - nothing appears advanced

2. File Share setting will not save on Manage Advanced Sharing Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Share setting will not save on Manage Advanced Sharing Settings: I experienced this problem after I can only assume an update to windows 11 features or a security update. Cannot nail down what caused it.Every time I clicked the save button after selecting the [turn on file and printer sharing] and then returned to look at the setting it...
  3. File Share setting will not save on Manage Advanced Sharing Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Share setting will not save on Manage Advanced Sharing Settings: I experienced this problem after I can only assume an update to windows 11 features or a security update. Cannot nail down what caused it.Every time I clicked the save button after selecting the [turn on file and printer sharing] and then returned to look at the setting it...
  4. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings: We've just upgraded our office computers to Windows 10 and Office 365 and we seem to have lost the ability to change the background window colour.On Windows 7 : control panel : display : advanced : window : allowed you to select any colour you like and the 'window' part of...
  5. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings: We've just upgraded our office computers to Windows 10 and Office 365 and we seem to have lost the ability to change the background window colour.On Windows 7 : control panel : display : advanced : window : allowed you to select any colour you like and the 'window' part of...
  6. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Advance setting is nothing but black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advance setting is nothing but black screen: after attemping to open up advance setting it just black screen, i did prbly had a virus before and did a full factory restart, the issues is still there even after factory restart....
  8. Advance setting is nothing but black screen

Advance setting is nothing but black screen: after attemping to open up advance setting it just black screen, i did prbly had a virus before and did a full factory restart, the issues is still there even after factory restart....
  9. Advanced Appearance Settings - Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Appearance Settings - Missing in Windows 10: The debate of the missing "Advanced Appearance Settings" from Windows 10 was first debated by the community on theFebruary 24th 2015. This complaint led to an ongoing controversy of unfairness that Microsoft has reduced to customization abilities in the Personalization...
  10. Windows Firewall And Advanced Sharing Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall And Advanced Sharing Settings: Hello. I'm running the latest Windows 10. At the moment I'm running windows firewall. One of the reasons I'm using windows firewall is because in the advanced sharing settings, network discovery and file and printer sharing is turned off in private, guest and public, and all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have no Advanced sharing settings