Windows 10: Nothing available in windows defender

Discus and support Nothing available in windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Im getting this when i open windows defender.....help[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IshanRawat, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Nothing available in windows defender

Nothing available in windows defender 790ee3ae-6954-44ca-b9de-d6d261ad5fb7?upload=true.png

Im getting this when i open windows defender.....help Nothing available in windows defender 735a51a3-d5a7-40c4-a637-6d40426e566b?upload=true.png

:)

IshanRawat, Jan 21, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Nothing available in windows defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Nothing available in windows defender

1. Nothing available in windows defender - Similar Threads - Nothing available defender

2. Nothing happens when i click on Quick scan in Windows Defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nothing happens when i click on Quick scan in Windows Defender.: Hello,so when i try to do a quick scan on my PC nothing happens.Also when i go to Windows Security tab there is nothing there,only text at the top saying Security at glance,and empty white space bellow it. My windows is updated to the latest version,please somebody help!!...
  3. Default Gateway is Not Available - NOTHING WORKS(event log included)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default Gateway is Not Available - NOTHING WORKS(event log included): Tried all of the troubleshooting tips...finally did a repair reset of Windows as a last resort - still nothing. Getting frequent and random disconnects every ten or so minutes. Was having this issue before the latest massive OS update, and seemed to be able to fix via one...
  4. Windows defender threats found and available actions

Windows defender threats found and available actions: I did a full system scan with windows defender and it found threats. My question is with the available actions, i'm not sure what each one does exactly and want to make sure I choose the right one. My options Clean threat quarantine remove allow on device What do...
  5. Page not Available showing in window defender

Page not Available showing in window defender: [ATTACH] Page not Available showing in window defender. Any idea whats that mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/page-not-available-showing-in-window-defender/4766b4e3-375a-47c3-ac14-f40fbcb19471
  6. Windows Defender display window "Page not available."

Windows Defender display window "Page not available.": Immediately after a Windows Update, all kinds of chaos inside on my desktop computer. It has Webroot Antivirus but I use the Windows Defender for an occasional malware scan and recently was instructed by Microsoft Support to run Windows Defender's Offline scan. I had done...
  7. Windows Defender Security Center Shows Page Available

Windows Defender Security Center Shows Page Available: Hello, I have a Problem with my Windows. When I open Windows Defender Setting. It show "Page Not available" and "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information"....
  8. Windows 10 Defender every minute says a virus found but nothing in details

Windows 10 Defender every minute says a virus found but nothing in details: This notice keeps popping up in Notifications every minute. It says to click on details and I do that but nothing is displayed on the page. This has been happening since we applied the updates the other day. Just to make sure we didn't have a real virus, I downloaded the...
  9. Is a log of Windows Defender Offline completion or failure available?

Is a log of Windows Defender Offline completion or failure available?: On Windows 10 Pro 1803, is there any way to find out if a Windows Defender Offline scan has successfully completed or failed?...
  10. Stopping Defender from telling me it found nothing?

Stopping Defender from telling me it found nothing?: Is there a way to stop the alerts from Windows Defender that uselessly tell me it found nothing? If there's no problem, I don't need or want to hear about it. Just tell me if/when it finds something suspicious, then I'll deal with it. Otherwise STHU! 89565