Windows 10: Nothing available in windows defender

Discus and support Nothing available in windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Im getting this when i open windows defender.....help[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IshanRawat, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Nothing available in windows defender

Nothing available in windows defender 790ee3ae-6954-44ca-b9de-d6d261ad5fb7?upload=true.png

Im getting this when i open windows defender.....help Nothing available in windows defender 735a51a3-d5a7-40c4-a637-6d40426e566b?upload=true.png

:)

IshanRawat, Jan 21, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Nothing available in windows defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Nothing available in windows defender

1. Nothing available in windows defender - Similar Threads - Nothing available defender

2. Windows defender Page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender Page not available: My antivirus is gone, how to get the antivirus back, i think my windows 11 need to fully repair. please help meI've tried to change the windows defender value in regedit but it didn't work, then tried using powershell to type set-mppreference -uilockdown to 0, it didn't work...
  3. Windows defender Page not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender Page not available: My antivirus is gone, how to get the antivirus back, i think my windows 11 need to fully repair. please help meI've tried to change the windows defender value in regedit but it didn't work, then tried using powershell to type set-mppreference -uilockdown to 0, it didn't work...
  4. Windows Defender says "Page not available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender says "Page not available": Windows Defender Smart screen does not display anything but viruses are scanned automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-says-page-not-available/d52529e0-57d6-4806-9d38-828ac51c5c6c
  5. Windows Defender "Last scan: Not available"

Windows Defender "Last scan: Not available": I've been having some issues with my pc lately. Games were crashing out of nowhere, and I eventually did a full scan with Windows Defender. After only a few minutes, the scan stopped, giving me no real message, but giving me this result:I've tried it multiple times, and tried...
  6. windows defender security page not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender security page not available: How to enable windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-page-not-available/94766899-42e9-4963-ad46-c32e0ffdaeba
  7. Nothing in Registry Editor Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing in Registry Editor Windows Defender: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day!So when I navigate to the windows defender folder in registry to check to make sure its alright, I see nothing, there is no files for Windows Defender there, just one Default thing. I do have malwarebytes installed.Could it be...
  8. Nothing in Registry Editor Windows Defender

Nothing in Registry Editor Windows Defender: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day!So when I navigate to the windows defender folder in registry to check to make sure its alright, I see nothing, there is no files for Windows Defender there, just one Default thing. I do have malwarebytes installed.Could it be...
  9. Nothing in Registry Editor Windows Defender

10. Windows Defender error: Page not available

Windows Defender error: Page not available: Hello there, im running windows 10 home edition version 1909 as an administrator and i cant seem to find the "virus and threat protection" in the update & security tab in the settings. I dont have any third party antiviruses installed. [IMG] So after not finding it there,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender cant scan personal computer it administrator message