Windows 10: Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook

Discus and support Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; . When I log into Facebook, all I get is text on the left side of the page. I can't access anything. I've tried system restore on my laptop, but 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BRAINFREEZE22, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook

. When I log into Facebook, all I get is text on the left side of the page. I can't access anything. I've tried system restore on my laptop, but 5 hours later...still not completed. Is this a Windows 10 problem or Facebook? Any help would be appreciated!

:)

BRAINFREEZE22, Jan 8, 2019

2. Trouble logging on to facebook...I receive a microsoft error and the page closes...any suggestions?

Trouble logging on to facebook...I receive a microsoft error and the page closes...any suggestions?

sweetbetzy, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Change photo on log-in page

Hi Audrey's,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say, "generic circle above my log-in name" what exactly are you referring to?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Account.
    • Under Accounts, select the option "Your account".
    • Under Your picture, click on
      Browse
      option and you may select the picture of your choice so that it is display on your account sign-in page.
    If the above steps doesn't work, I want you to send us a screenshot of the issue so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 8, 2019
  4. playa787 Win User

Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook

Facebook pages.

I like to follow my facebook 'likes' or favorite non- friend pages, not just my friends. I just wanted to know if there was a way to pin any of my 'like' pages' to my start page as a tile, like I would do with any of my contacts. If there isn't
    a way, there should be. It would make the phone closer to a real 'facebook phone'.

playa787, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook

1. Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook - Similar Threads - Nothing text page

2. Facebook log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook log in: facebook log in* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-log-in/7183fb81-2e6f-406d-8229-50d61d1cd261
  3. Facebook log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook log in: facebook log in* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-log-in/7183fb81-2e6f-406d-8229-50d61d1cd261
  4. Can't log in to Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Facebook: I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't log in to my Facebook account. For some reason they have both my phone number and main email address wrong. I might have been hacked and I don't know what to do. Also I want to change my main email on my Microsoft account. How...
  5. Can't log in to Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to Facebook: I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't log in to my Facebook account. For some reason they have both my phone number and main email address wrong. I might have been hacked and I don't know what to do. Also I want to change my main email on my Microsoft account. How...
  6. Can't remove facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove facebook page: I am the admin of the pageBut i can t delet it beacuse the link is broken.I want to get rid of this page.Some one help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-facebook-page/6e03f6ca-9fa8-4030-b4e0-406056e35953
  7. Pages Manager for Facebook Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pages Manager for Facebook Premium: Hello, three weeks ago I bought Pages Manager for Facebook Premium from Microsoft. I doesn't work. I get ads, I get invitations to buy premium, I can't see how to create a post. When I rang Microsoft to discuss thisthe agent denied any responsibility, said I had to make my...
  8. Page Flickering on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Page Flickering on Facebook: Hello all, I'm running Windows 10 version 1903 & have noticed that sometimes on Facebook that the page flickers up & down slightly. Not sure what is causing this. Any advice would be very appreciated. 149095
  9. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  10. facebook log in

in Browsers and Email
    facebook log in: I am unable to log into facebook, I was on earlier today but cannot get on tonite. I checked on my other computer and was able to log in. I don't know If I accidently hit something. Any help would be appreciated! I have an asus model D553S if that helps at all. 61667