Windows 10: Nothing changed when Resseting PC.

Discus and support Nothing changed when Resseting PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me because i want to reset setting and keep my files but on screen was displaying "There are no changes on your PC". And i cant do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FilipStankovic1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Nothing changed when Resseting PC.

Please help me because i want to reset setting and keep my files but on screen was displaying "There are no changes on your PC". And i cant do anything to reset. Please help me.

:)

FilipStankovic1, Apr 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Nothing changed when Resseting PC.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Nothing changed when Resseting PC.

1. Nothing changed when Resseting PC. - Similar Threads - Nothing changed Resseting

2. My pc stuck while it was resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc stuck while it was resseting: I was trying to reset my pc because of the problem of updating windows and when i tried to update it it just suddenly stuck and when i shut it down it bring up star up setting and i tried to reset the pc after all because i could not fix it i tried so many wayand none of them...
  3. My pc stuck while it was resseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck while it was resseting: I was trying to reset my pc because of the problem of updating windows and when i tried to update it it just suddenly stuck and when i shut it down it bring up star up setting and i tried to reset the pc after all because i could not fix it i tried so many wayand none of them...
  4. My pc stuck while it was resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  6. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  7. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Microsoft Store Is missing After resseting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Is missing After resseting PC: Hello, I reseted My PC one hour ago and I choose to keep my fileBut when the resetting finished I didn't Find The Microsoft Store It disappeared completely from the device I tried Power shell commands and it didn't workIf anyone knows a solution please answerThanks....
  9. Window resseting

Window resseting: I'm using lenova legion y540 I done a factory ressetingremove all files it took 5 hrs but still not opening what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-resseting/1eefac4c-a4ba-475b-916c-eadc8d502b00
  10. Problem in resseting the PC

Problem in resseting the PC: [IMG]my pc is not working properly so that i reset my pc ..but after resetting when i try to choose an operating system this pc os restart and again same option come...i have tried 25 time this..i have also use troubleshoot then pc say you have to login as an admininstrator...