Windows 10: Nothing clickable after startup

Discus and support Nothing clickable after startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since yesterday, without doing anything sepcific, my pc acts really weird after startup. I can login but then I can‘t click on anything except the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sacha220899, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Nothing clickable after startup

Since yesterday, without doing anything sepcific, my pc acts really weird after startup. I can login but then I can‘t click on anything except the wallpaper (click on program icons, drag the blue selection rectangle). The taskbar doesn‘t work, neither do programs that I manage to open with the keyboard, which works fine. Restarting the explorer doesn‘t do much as well. Logging off and on again seems to fix it for some seconds, but than it‘s back to non clickable. I don‘t know what to do since I can‘t really use my pc anymore like that.

submitted by /u/sacha220899
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sacha220899, Jul 6, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 6, 2020
  4. passegua Win User

Nothing clickable after startup

Some Cortana search results are not clickable

I selected all the files but yet some are not clickable.

passegua, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Nothing clickable after startup

1. Nothing clickable after startup - Similar Threads - Nothing clickable startup

2. Nothing recognised on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing recognised on startup.: I went into my BIOS setting and turned off ‘Fast Boot’ and then my PC rebooted.When it started back up, I have no monitors, mouse or keyboard recognised or taking any power.I’ve tired to BIOS and CMOS reset buttons on the back of the motherboard but still nothing. The PC...
  3. Nothing recognised on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing recognised on startup.: I went into my BIOS setting and turned off ‘Fast Boot’ and then my PC rebooted.When it started back up, I have no monitors, mouse or keyboard recognised or taking any power.I’ve tired to BIOS and CMOS reset buttons on the back of the motherboard but still nothing. The PC...
  4. Nothing recognised on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup: The title is basically my question. I’ve tried deleted and remaking the Startup file in the user specific and other startup file. I’ve restarted File Explorer, restarted my PC some times, and I’m going to run an SFC scan when I’m back on my PC. What other thing can I do if...
  6. Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup: The title is basically my question. I’ve tried deleted and remaking the Startup file in the user specific and other startup file. I’ve restarted File Explorer, restarted my PC some times, and I’m going to run an SFC scan when I’m back on my PC. What other thing can I do if...
  7. Brown screen on startup then nothing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brown screen on startup then nothing: I get a brown screen on startup and then nothing, no icons or options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brown-screen-on-startup-then-nothing/de3ecc62-3bb8-466d-801d-1e8db3f404f3
  8. Windows Menu Not Clickable After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Menu Not Clickable After Update: My brand new laptop forced an update about a week ago and now the start menu is not working! It opens, but Cortana, the power button, the settings button, the search bar, etc. all do nothing. Even if you find a different way to shut off the laptop safely (like through the...
  9. Login Screen: Trackpad Pointer moves, Nothing clickable, No keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Login Screen: Trackpad Pointer moves, Nothing clickable, No keyboard: Dell Inspiron 1545 Maybe a new variation of some similar older issues. - Trackpad makes Pointer to move, allows dragging lock screen down & up - That is the only thing(s) that can be done. The rest.. - Password, Power/ Shutdown icon (bottom right) & any other stuff...
  10. "Search My Stuff" Not Clickable - Nothing Happens when I click it

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search My Stuff" Not Clickable - Nothing Happens when I click it: Sorry for the repeat post but I tried to clarify the title of this post and the change wouldn't stick. The title didn't make much sense after I read what I had posted. Mods please delete the other thread. Sorry and Thanks. Here is my issue. I guess I am having issues with...